GDT: Game #23| Mar. 2, 2013|Senators at Flyers |12:00 p.m. ET ‎

StevensCakeBakerBacker

Nov 11, 2009
Bryz really was stunning this game, even with that one bad goal that he really should of had.

When JJ announced him the player of the game with like a minute to go, up by one and the Sens with extra skaters.... Well, I was more than a bit worried.

Also, the blind Rinaldo hatred on the main board is just awesome.

StevensCakeBakerBacker

Nov 11, 2009
I think Sens fans are worse than Leafs fans. That's probably because the Leafs have been non-significant for awhile now and because Denis Potvin isnt their CC guy.

They overrate Alfredsson so badly it's hilarious

I guess since Karlsson got hurt, they are allowed to just crosscheck people in the face.

RJ8812*

I guess since Karlsson got hurt, they are allowed to just crosscheck people in the face.

their announcer also made a comment during a Sens hit that he did so and "kept both of his feet on the ice"

i mean, really? do they want some cheese with that whine?

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
It amazes me how just one guy can put so many people into a rage in just a couple of minutes. Seriously, Rinaldo is like Ott, Kaleta, and Tootoo all in one.

RoDu

May 22, 2003
Winnipeg
Visit site
Rinaldo might just be the best troll to ever scourge the nhl. I don't remember hating Barnaby nearly as much as some of these guys seem to hate Zac!

Barnaby was a ticking timebomb waiting to go off and get booted from the game, Rinaldo has so far shown to have ice water in his veins

RJ8812*

Rinaldo gets crosschecked in the head.

"REFS SUCK OMFG" - Sens fans.

more like

"Rinaldo deserved that! DIRTY HIT! HE TURTLED!"

ya, I'm sure Rinaldo would turtle after big, bad Alffy came after him. Alffy can't fight himself out of a wet paper bag

Yukon Cornelius*

1. Bishop
2. Bryz
3. Rinaldo

Ugly and lucky game, Sens had all the momentum in the 3rd until Alfie took that idiotic penalty. Flyers still lacking that killer instinct and once again, looked rather soft defending a lead in the 3rd.

I also thought Z's hit was suspect (factoring in modern NHL standards). I'm thinking 2 games at least.

StevensCakeBakerBacker

Nov 11, 2009
their announcer also made a comment during a Sens hit that he did so and "kept both of his feet on the ice"

i mean, really? do they want some cheese with that whine?

I know that if Matt Cooke was responsible for ending G's season, and a good possibility of him never recovering fully, my jimmies would forever be rustled... I almost can't blame the Sens fans.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Barnaby was a ticking timebomb waiting to go off and get booted from the game, Rinaldo has so far shown to have ice water in his veins
Great point. I think he's loving his job right now too.

I can see a lot of Rinaldo avatars being made this season with him winking and/or laughing.

RJ8812*

I know that if Matt Cooke was responsible for ending G's season, and a good possibility of him never recovering fully, my jimmies would forever be rustled... I almost can't blame the Sens fans.

I wouldnt be commenting on it a month after the fact it happened. especially in that kind of manner

potsiev2

Jul 4, 2011
Delaware
the blind hate on the main board is because todays fans can't appreciate hard nosed hockey... fans want a No Hit League

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Where was he supposed to go after a cross check? Up?
I guess their (hilarious) argument is:
-Rinaldo is a reptile and a coward
-Alfie is a heroic man's man who was only trying to give him a good, clean, well-deserved shove to the chest, like a man would

--Crosscheck to head = bad luck + slimy cowardice

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
the blind hate on the main board is because todays fans can't appreciate hard nosed hockey... fans want a No Hit League
Eh thats not totally true. Its players like Rinaldo, Marchand, Kaleta, who do things CLOSE to the line but dont cross it sometimes, so opposing fans see their favorite players get trolled and don't like it.

Theres a difference between a no hit league and no goon league, and I agree with not having goons anymore

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
Great point. I think he's loving his job right now too.

I can see a lot of Rinaldo avatars being made this season with him winking and/or laughing.

I want this. Seriously though, Rinaldo's been epic. I love the fact that the team is so physical that it angers people on the boards and that the Flyers have become proficient in trolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad