GDT: Game 23 Leafs @ Knights 7 p.m.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I go leave at the first TV timeout in the 2nd.... you guys let in all the goals.... also score the all the goals :laugh:

Also saw the reply of that Flower.... OMG, I just wish I had seen it live.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
So Turk played Eakin exactly where I want him to play Glass tonight. He certainly is doing everything he can to see to the needs of Eakin, playing him between our best RW and LW.

I would like them to at least try Glass at out that exact spot in the lineup just to see what happens, just do it for a game. Maybe that's the Calder-winning spot?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So Turk played Eakin exactly where I want him to play Glass tonight. He certainly is doing everything he can to see to the needs of Eakin, playing him between our best RW and LW.

I would like them to at least try Glass at out that exact spot in the lineup just to see what happens, just do it for a game. Maybe that's the Calder-winning spot?

It is a good shout to swap those players but Eakin has played a better game since being put between them.

And Glass does still get pushed off the puck too often, it showed me a lot tonight how Stastny is protecting him in some ways on that line. Glass played well but you could tell Stastny was needed to sustain pressure and stand up to bigger defensemen in that center spot.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Eh, Patches is our best LW right now. Eakin works well between those two and they're producing so no need swapping him out.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Gallant knows his team better than we do. People act like playing with Stastny and Tuch is like being stuck on the 4th line. At least the inefective duo of Eakin and Glass aren't together anymore.

There's a better argument for playing Glass 20+ minutes in the AHL though.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
That should be in milestones, along with YouTube links to the songs minstrels will write about this.
Like this.

Cody Eakins100 NHL Goals19 NovToronto Maple Leafs
Marc Andre Fleury450 Wins all time.
Got Babcock Fired
19 NovToronto Maple Leafs
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Just read that the team was 3 for 22 on the power play in recent games before going 2 for 2 yesterday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad