GDT: Game 23 Leafs @ Knights 7 p.m.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
The Knights have gotten their shit pushed in the last three games I’ve gone too. Hopefully that changes tonight. The Leafs are literally in the same spot we were just in with almost the same record. Let’s be the team that gets Babcock fired.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
The Knights have gotten their **** pushed in the last three games I’ve gone too. Hopefully that changes tonight. The Leafs are literally in the same spot we were just in with almost the same record. Let’s be the team that gets Babcock fired.

:pickle:Fire Babcock! Fire Babcock!:pickle:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I assume Fleury will start the important division games against San Jose and Edmonton on Thursday and Saturday.

Does this mean Subban is starting? Or maybe Fleury looked so good against Calgary that he gets the start tonight.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I assume Fleury will start the important division games against San Jose and Edmonton on Thursday and Saturday.

Does this mean Subban is starting? Or maybe Fleury looked so good against Calgary that he gets the start tonight.

You're killing me, Smalls. Man I hope they don't throw Subb in there. They found their mojo, finally, with Fleury in net last game. They need to play with Fleury for a few games until THEY have the confidence they can better protect Subb. If they play again in front of Fleury like they had before, it doesn't matter who they put in net anyway.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
You're killing me, Smalls. Man I hope they don't throw Subb in there. They found their mojo, finally, with Fleury in net last game. They need to play with Fleury for a few games until THEY have the confidence they can better protect Subb. If they play again in front of Fleury like they had before, it doesn't matter who they put in net anyway.

I have no idea what they are thinking which is why I’m asking.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I just remember that about a week or two ago, Gallant called Subban “a good goaltender,” and said they have all the confidence in the world in him. He also said Subban would play more this season.

Those comments were surprising to me because earlier in the season he made comments about being able to play Fleury 110 games if he doesn’t practice.

Talk about being all over the place.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016

Does this mean Subban is starting?

Gnuts.gif

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Considering Fleury made his alpha dog status known and ripped the team a new one over the weekend, I would think they should keep Fleury in net until he tells them it's okay to play Subban.

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
Going to miss this game and next due to ugh, work - gave tickets to a friend.

Leafs board thinks they're gonna get waxed tonight - can only hope. They are down, down, down on Babcock and think their team is softer than Charmin.

They say even Karlsson is taller than their players. He's listed at 6'0", I stood next to him, ain't no way no how. Maybe on skates he is.

Gallant should remind everyone we were killed by Maple Loafs in T-Mobile last year and we outplayed them badly but lost in OT last week. They're ripe for the pickings IF we play like against Calgary.

That was only decent game by Subban in, oh, a year.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Going to miss this game and next due to ugh, work - gave tickets to a friend.

Leafs board thinks they're gonna get waxed tonight - can only hope. They are down, down, down on Babcock and think their team is softer than Charmin.

They say even Karlsson is taller than their players. He's listed at 6'0", I stood next to him, ain't no way no how. Maybe on skates he is.

Gallant should remind everyone we were killed by Maple Loafs in T-Mobile last year and we outplayed them badly but lost in OT last week. They're ripe for the pickings IF we play like against Calgary.

That was only decent game by Subban in, oh, a year.

We need to play EVERY game like we did Calgary. It will also help if our opponents play like Calgary did :laugh:

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
We need to play EVERY game like we did Calgary. It will also help if our opponents play like Calgary did :laugh:
I think it was more our playing OUR game than Calgary playing that poorly (though Flames overachieved last year, they aren't that good ). I must say though, Gaudreau looks disinterested and not the same player as last year.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I think it was more our playing OUR game than Calgary playing that poorly (though Flames overachieved last year, they aren't that good ). I must say though, Gaudreau looks disinterested and not the same player as last year.

We looked good but Calgary is certainly playing bad right now.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
You're killing me, Smalls. Man I hope they don't throw Subb in there.

Subban has started in 4 of the last 8 games.

I’m not trolling here guys. My confidence gets lower when I find out Subban is playing. And I’m going to the game tonight; I didn’t pay for my ticket to watch Subban lose another one. So maybe I just want you guys to reassure me that Fleury is going to play. :laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Kind of surprised that Roy is still in Chicago. In fact he has 2 goals tonight with Pirri and Elvenes on the power play (Elvenes with assists on both goals).

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Kind of surprised that Roy is still in Chicago. In fact he has 2 goals tonight with Pirri and Elvenes on the power play (Elvenes with assists on both goals).
Cap reasons, could also argue we shouldn't play him on 4th line if we want him to become a middle-6er, and Nosek has played well.

Elvenes 2A's has him leading the A with 3 more pts in 3 more games than Terry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad