GDT: Game 23: Early Bird Special: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 4:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I expect to get stomped...
I've watched more Buffalo games than ever this year and apparently Housley made a BIG Issue about being prepared for afternoon games in front of the Kids. Kinda makes sense when you are trying to grow your fan base. Not like the Habs where the fans fall into your lap? :sarcasm:
More important to get stuffed, laid, and hungover on the day off before.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Buffalo is playing well, we will be lucky to get the points tonight. Their GM is like ours, made a lot of good moves this off season.

We occupy final playoff position in east. But also only 7 points from last. As good as we played this season still barely make playoffs. Doubt we will hold.

If not though, adding a Dach with Suzuki next year is a good consolation prize.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'll sneak in some watches at work. Lol

7KmpSQk.jpg

:sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
More important to get stuffed, laid, and hungover on the day off before.

So that's the difference between Canadian and American Thanksgiving. In Canada, the laid part is off the menu but probably available. You guys have it on the menu. Man, we need to update our version of the holiday. :sarcasm:

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
So that's the difference between Canadian and American Thanksgiving. In Canada, the laid part is off the menu but probably available. You guys have it on the menu. Man, we need to update our version of the holiday. :sarcasm:
Actually, I don't know if it is on the menu or not. But it's a free day off for hockey players regardless of whether it is in America or Canada. What do you think the players would be doing at night with a day off? ;)

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I'll probably leave work early to watch what I assume to be a stinker for a game for us.

Maybe buffalo will do what the habs used to do.. be one of the best teams but lose to a far inferior team anyways.

Go tank go ?? or is it Go habs go? Team can't decide if its tanking or pushing for the "Anything can happen in da playoffs"

I'm pro tank, why try and make it? We are pretending PRETENDERS right now... not even "contenders" but really pretenders.

we are heading for sweet sweet mediocrity at this current trajectory

That's a good one

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I'm right handed, play hockey and baseball as a lefty, but can't hit a golf ball to save my life on my comfy side, so gotta hit RH.

For the life of me I can't understand how people end-up on different stances in sports.

I'm right-handed, shoot RH, throw RH, bat RH, golf RH.

The only sports I'm on my offside are boardriding sports like skate, surf and snow. I'm goofy stance because I put my right leg up front because it's my strongest leg, although I can easily ride switch, but more comfortable in Goof.

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Buffalo is playing well, we will be lucky to get the points tonight. Their GM is like ours, made a lot of good moves this off season.

We occupy final playoff position in east. But also only 7 points from last. As good as we played this season still barely make playoffs. Doubt we will hold.

If not though, adding a Dach with Suzuki next year is a good consolation prize.
Their GM is like ours, made a lot of good moves this off season”

I threw up in my mouth when I read this

Maybe you should consider all of the destruction this GM has caused before giving him an ounce of credit. He created the damage he is trying to fix.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Free Delivery!

Fine print: Players are refurbished and sold "as is", No returns/exchanges accepted, No warranty, Players may be past best before date.

It better be fine print -- that's a whole lot of of exclusions to put on a poster, lol.

Players are out of date, we can confirm that part at least.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Actually, I don't know if it is on the menu or not. But it's a free day off for hockey players regardless of whether it is in America or Canada. What do you think the players would be doing at night with a day off? ;)

Well, I never saw anyone use "laid" in reference to Thanksgiving, lol. It tends to be unspoken.

Reactions: groovejuice

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
For the life of me I can't understand how people end-up on different stances in sports.

I'm right-handed, shoot RH, throw RH, bat RH, golf RH.

The only sports I'm on my offside are boardriding sports like skate, surf and snow. I'm goofy stance because I put my right leg up front because it's my strongest leg, although I can easily ride switch, but more comfortable in Goof.

I'm RH.

- I throw with my right hand.
- Shot left while playing hockey (could not shot right even if my left would depend on it).
- Bat both side while playing baseball (more power left side and better avg right side).
- I can hit both side while playing golf too but i prefer left as i have more power and it's not really hard to hit a non moving ball (contrary to baseball). But i can hit right if i have too because of an obstacle (while borrowing a club).
- Can't write or draw with my left hand but i'm sure with enough practice i could be okay. I'm actually above average at drawing with my right hand so definitely not a left handed guy who was forced to use his right hand while growing up.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
I have a feeling it's starting tonight. Let's have some fun losing. Sabres are gonna crush the Habs D and Niemi will eat more rubber than...well you get the idea.

WHEEE!!!!

tenor.gif
Already tanking? Depressing at this point in the season considering we are scoring goals and Weber is on his way back soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad