GDT: Game 23: Early Bird Special: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 4:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I'll probably leave work early to watch what I assume to be a stinker for a game for us.

Maybe buffalo will do what the habs used to do.. be one of the best teams but lose to a far inferior team anyways.

Go tank go ?? or is it Go habs go? Team can't decide if its tanking or pushing for the "Anything can happen in da playoffs"

I'm pro tank, why try and make it? We are pretending PRETENDERS right now... not even "contenders" but really pretenders.

we are heading for sweet sweet mediocrity at this current trajectory

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Wait ... there's more!

0VhBT0W.gif
LMAO “Puck grenades!”

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I expect to get stomped...
I've watched more Buffalo games than ever this year and apparently Housley made a BIG Issue about being prepared for afternoon games in front of the Kids. Kinda makes sense when you are trying to grow your fan base. Not like the Habs where the fans fall into your lap? :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No, but my friends and I will use this term now to describe inept players.

I like it! Could even be a verb as in "he kulakked it on that one".

I hope GoodKiwi doesn't ruin it by coming up with an alternate definition. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
on paper it's looking like a big Buffalo win tonight, and the shattering of that myth that everything is fine with this team because we don't lose 2 in a row.

Having said that, it woud interesting to see what this team will do if it is ever fully health (i.e. with Weber, Juulsen, Byron, and Armia). Having those 4 players in the lineup goes a long way to solidify both the offense and defense.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Oh hell yeah! Thought I was going to miss the game as I work tonight but it's on at 4?! What a dream. Unless they play like last game

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'll probably leave work early to watch what I assume to be a stinker for a game for us.

Maybe buffalo will do what the habs used to do.. be one of the best teams but lose to a far inferior team anyways.

Go tank go ?? or is it Go habs go? Team can't decide if its tanking or pushing for the "Anything can happen in da playoffs"

I'm pro tank, why try and make it? We are pretending PRETENDERS right now... not even "contenders" but really pretenders.

we are heading for sweet sweet mediocrity at this current trajectory

We're in the middle of a romaine salad skid. The tanks were ready to go, however, this was before the Brett Kulak call-up. :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad