GDT: Game #23: Detroit (12-5-5) at YOUR New Jersey Devils (9-10-3) 7 PM on MSG TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Good old pumping iron! Funny that when I'm at the gym the games usually on the t.v.

Last time I was at the gym and the game was on, they were playing Boston. When I saw Gelinas fumble the pass in front of the net on a pass from Larsson and Boston scored, I yelled "What the **** was that???" 10 people stopped their workout to see what I was yelling about:laugh:

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
I'm watching this ship sink to the bottom. Don't care how bad they are. Don't care how many games they lose. Don't care how boring or inept they are. I'm watching every game start to finish.

Lets Go Devils!

Every game we lose our chances at McDavid get just a little bit better, i think we'll be bottom 5 in the league before too long :laugh: i'm with you on watching this ship sink, the games may not be exciting but there's always a silver lining

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
picked henrique and severson for my draftkings lineup

lets go boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
New Jersey Devils ‏@NHLDevils 2m2 minutes ago

#NJDevils warmup lines: Zubrus-Henrique-Jagr, Cammalleri-Elias-Havlat, Ruutu-Zajac-Ryder, Josefson-Gionta-Bernier

so you guys will get a good look at what Zajac the third liner is like

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
New Jersey Devils ‏@NHLDevils 2m2 minutes ago

#NJDevils warmup lines: Zubrus-Henrique-Jagr, Cammalleri-Elias-Havlat, Ruutu-Zajac-Ryder, Josefson-Gionta-Bernier

so you guys will get a good look at what Zajac the third liner is like

Wow that is some line shake up. Desperation move here.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Rather him play they sit...this is a wild line shuffle.

Absolutely. Just would be nice to throw him in the top 6 and see what happens if you're gonna blow the lines up like that. He probably deserves it more than most of the other guys.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
picked henrique and severson for my draftkings lineup

lets go boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moving zajac off the first line is a step in the right direction. the one time havlat cammarlei and eilas played together that i saw i thought they had some effective counter speed.

henrique is an upgrade to zajac and might be able to finished some of the chances....why zubrus and not josefson or rutuu got slotted on first line i don't know.......those two are more deserving of the role... not that zubrus will hurt you but wtf

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Dont like Helegson sitting and Harrold in the lineup.

Its about time that Zajac got demoted but why put Zubrus back on the first line. That is stupid, Brunner is a better fit.

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
moving zajac off the first line is a step in the right direction. the one time havlat cammarlei and eilas played together that i saw i thought they had some effective counter speed.

henrique is an upgrade to zajac and might be able to finished some of the chances....why zubrus and not josefson or rutuu got slotted on first line i don't know.......those two are more deserving of the role... not that zubrus will hurt you but wtf

I saw the lineup and that zubrus was paired with Henrique and i almost took henrique off my team :laugh: :cry:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
gamecenter stream is blurry as **** for me. looks like I should have 3D glasses on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad