GDT: [Game #23] Dallas Stars @ Tampa Bay Lightning – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
You're saying the Stars will give up 100% more goals and score 13% fewer goals? Fire DeBoer
Yes, just when it seemed he remembered how to coach on Saturday, it seems he has now forgotten everything he knows. He has been a good coach for 14 games and a terrible coach for 9. Really hard to get a line on him. Is he a good coach or bad?

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
lightninggameJPG.JPG

lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. lol.

We're all looking for the guy who did this

• Haha
Reactions: Elysian and LT

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
If Nill wants to compete this year, he needs to get Suter either gone or continue cutting his minutes.

Come on Jimmy, big trade.

Reactions: LT

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I mean we're still gonna shit on him as often as possible. Because f*** that guy
It makes more sense to me to shit on Nill and DeBoer more than Suter. I don't mind Suter in the lineup, I just don't like that they prefer to put in on the left side of Heiskanen.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
It makes more sense to me to shit on Nill and DeBoer more than Suter. I don't mind Suter in the lineup, I just don't like that they prefer to put in on the left side of Heiskanen.
Idk what to tell you. As long as he's out there f***ing up and costing us games he's gonna get criticized regardless of Nill & DeBoer

Reactions: LT and Elysian

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Idk what to tell you. As long as he's out there f***ing up and costing us games he's gonna get criticized regardless of Nill & DeBoer
Idk be mad then. I don't really understand it. He's better than Lundkvist and Hakanpää. The problem is that we don't really have a real top 4 and Suter is the best we got.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Is he? I really don't think so.

I genuinely struggle to think of anything positive Suter brings to this club.

Maybe someone else can enlighten me.
The TB color commentator said Suter “looks like he’s playing at half speed”. This was intended to be a compliment. So there is that.

• Haha
Reactions: LT and Elysian

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Is he? I really don't think so.

I genuinely struggle to think of anything positive Suter brings to this club.

Maybe someone else can enlighten me.
You believe he is a locker room cancer based on what Minnesota fans says on social media. Not sure if anything I say will change your mind.

He is very experienced and his hockey IQ is still an asset. Lundkvist is a smaller guy who just doesn't seem to had "it" in the NHL level sadly and isn't really fulfilling any role on the team as Harley is probably the better PK2 option. Hakanpää is an asset on the PK but can't move the puck for his life, something Suter still can do when his speed isn't betraying him.

I don't think there is anything that can justify him forcing Miro to his weaker side. But that is a DeBoer/Nill issue more than anything else.

Reactions: Nikki Potnick

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
You believe he is a locker room cancer based on what Minnesota fans says on social media. Not sure if anything I say will change your mind.

He is very experienced and his hockey IQ is still an asset. Lundkvist is a smaller guy who just doesn't seem to had "it" in the NHL level sadly and isn't really fulfilling any role on the team as Harley is probably the better PK2 option. Hakanpää is an asset on the PK but can't move the puck for his life, something Suter still can do when his speed isn't betraying him.

I don't think there is anything that can justify him forcing Miro to his weaker side. But that is a DeBoer/Nill issue more than anything else.
Are you Ryan’s mom?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad