GDT: Game 23 - CBJ vs OTT - 25 Nov, 7pm, @Nat

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Let's see if we can keep the winning streak alive!
What do you mean it was broken? Jets game? THAT GAME NEVER HAPPENED

Projected lineup per bluejackets.com:
Projected Lineup
(Subject to change)

Sonny Milano - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Emil Bemstrom
Nick Foligno - Alexandre Texier - Cam Atkinson
Eric Robinson - Alexander Wennberg - Josh Anderson
Gustav Nyquist - Boone Jenner - Oliver Bjorkstrand

Zach Werenski - Seth Jones
Ryan Murray - David Savard
Vladislav Gavrikov - Dean Kukan

Joonas Korpisalo
Elvis Merzlikins

Scratches: Riley Nash, Scott Harrington

Roster Report: The Blue Jackets were off Sunday so it remains to be seen until Monday morning's press briefing if any changes to the lineup will be made.

senators.nhl.com doesn't have a preview article; instead (as is perhaps expected for a team run by a cheapskate) they just link to NHL's Gamecenter page for the game.

Scoresheet links (they'll work later tonight):
Game Summary - overall team info
Event Summary - player-specific info

Highlights of the Sens' last game:

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
What's worse - Korpi's meltdowns or Elvis sending the puck up the middle of the ice late in a tie game. Wonder when Anderson is going to show up this year? His contract depends on it.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Hoping Torts uses and shows patience with the lines as listed in the unofficial projections, recognizing he may want to squeeze out extra opportunities for PLD.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Wonder when Anderson is going to show up this year? His contract depends on it.

Considering he wasn't 100% for camp - and even missed some time during the season for his linger injury - I don't think Anderson is healthy. That said, Torts doesn't have to continue to play him if they think more time to heal would result in a healthy, 100% Andy.

Reactions: Monstershockey

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I know Ottawa has been playing better, but I would have started Korpi in Winnipeg and Elvis tonight. Oh well.

Ottawa is an exciting team to watch because you know there will be goals. Should be interesting.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I have been to 3 games this season-all CBJ wins. I have seen Alexander Wennberg score an even strength goal. I have seen the only multiple goal victory. I have seen a comeback from a two goal deficit. I have seen a Ryan Murray non ENG goal. I have seen Sonny Milano score two goals.

I am expecting Halley's Comet to make a surprise appearance inside NWA tonite.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
anyway; its still 40 mins til the game and I have only drunk 150ML so far; with 550ML still waiting in the bottle :Р

lets hurry up Jackets or I may drink it all and fall asleep :/

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Looks like Tex has been plucked from center after 1 game, where our goaltending was bad . Example of how not to develop players .

Last edited:
Reactions: Halfboard

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I’m going in there Dec 5th wearing my Panarin jersey.

Anisimov ain’t playing ?Oh well

Wish I was there in NWA for once, not for the Rags game but in general for any NHL game. Just once :/

Id drink an American style beer (even our Belgian beer gets boring after a while) and to show the wildest facets of my being while celebrating goals with the crowd. F))k yeah!

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
:laugh::naughty:
anyway; its still 40 mins til the game and I have only drunk 150ML so far; with 550ML still waiting in the bottle :Р

lets hurry up Jackets or I may drink it all and fall asleep :/
Come on Sadifer! You’ve barely made a dent! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad