GDT: Game #23: Blues @ Coyotes | The Stanley Cup Parade Continues with the Armstrong Bowl | 7:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Kessell and Erickson vs Kerfoot and Zucker.
Nice difference.
It’s not clear to me how Kelleman fits in, and sorta the same with Dumba.
But Jason Demers was ok. :) He’s gotta gig on the NHL channel I think

Reactions: Summer Rose

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
The team is growing, I think we need to consider the tournament like atmosphere of this five previous Cup winners deal though. Hopefully they continue for the Caps game Monday AND beyond, either way, it’s good learning experience.
Kerfoot has been even better than usual the last two games, great to see and definitely needed considering our current injury woes.

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
Boy this is fun to watch right now. After years of nothing with the occasional good game thrown in and now this start to the season. 4th in the Central 7th in the West, fast attacking play and killer defence a joy to behold.
Please keep it going

PumpkinvillePuckMan

Nov 15, 2023
Boy this is fun to watch right now. After years of nothing with the occasional good game thrown in and now this start to the season. 4th in the Central 7th in the West, fast attacking play and killer defence a joy to behold.
Please keep it going
Obviously COVID lockdowns blew a lot of things to hell, but 19-20 was a good season. It would’ve been an 86-point season for Arizona had it finished and they kept their same winning pace. They were 25-16-4 on January 7, 2020.

But yeah, other than that, there has not been a whole lot to cheer about since 2012.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Obviously COVID lockdowns blew a lot of things to hell, but 19-20 was a good season. It would’ve been an 86-point season for Arizona had it finished and they kept their same winning pace. They were 25-16-4 on January 7, 2020.

But yeah, other than that, there has not been a whole lot to cheer about since 2012.
We cheer for hope
Just some hope
In so many ways
:laugh:

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad