GDT: Game #23: Blues @ Coyotes | The Stanley Cup Parade Continues with the Armstrong Bowl | 7:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Another late game, wooooooo...... Sorry @Summer Rose. If we win, I'll buy you a beer.

Game Notes:
Tonight is the last of 4 matchups between the Blues and Coyotes this year (isn't it weird to have the Blues and Coyotes already finishing their season series?) The Blues have a 2-1-0 record in the series but hold a -2 goal differential after the Coyotes 6-2 beat down in their first matchup.
The Coyotes find themselves in uncharted territories currently. No team has ever played the last 5 Stanley Cup winners in-a-row until the Coyotes this season. They've gotten off to a hot start with wins @ Vegas, vs Tampa Bay and vs Colorado and look to improve their win streak to 4 games tonight vs the 2019 Stanely Cup Champion St. Louis Blues.

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 09.42.58.png

Whoever asked for this, this is for you.

Players to Watch:
Clayton Keller has 11 goals and 17 assists (good for 28 points) in 27 career games versus the Blues.

Lines:
Keller - Cooley - Schmaltz
Maccelli - Bjugstad - Crouse
Carcone - Kerfoot - Zucker
O'Brien - Boyd
Moser - Durzi
Dumba - Brown
Stecher - Kesselring
Valimaki
Ingram (if he doesn't start, we riot)

Buchnevich - Thomas - Neighbours
Schenn - Hayes - Kyrou
Saad - Sundqvist - Kapanen
Toropchenko - Alexandrov - Blais
Leddy - Parayko
Krug - Faulk
Scandella - Perunovich

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Another late game, wooooooo...... Sorry @Summer Rose. If we win, I'll buy you a beer.

Game Notes:
Tonight is the last of 4 matchups between the Blues and Coyotes this year (isn't it weird to have the Blues and Coyotes already finishing their season series?) The Blues have a 2-1-0 record in the series but hold a -2 goal differential after the Coyotes 6-2 beat down in their first matchup.
The Coyotes find themselves in uncharted territories currently. No team has ever played the last 5 Stanley Cup winners in-a-row until the Coyotes this season. They've gotten off to a hot start with wins @ Vegas, vs Tampa Bay and vs Colorado and look to improve their win streak to 4 games tonight vs the 2019 Stanely Cup Champion St. Louis Blues.

View attachment 776582
Whoever asked for this, this is for you.

Players to Watch:
Clayton Keller has 11 goals and 17 assists (good for 28 points) in 27 career games versus the Blues.

Lines:
Keller - Cooley - Schmaltz
Maccelli - Bjugstad - Crouse
Carcone - Kerfoot - Zucker
O'Brien - Boyd
Moser - Durzi
Dumba - Brown
Stecher - Kesselring
Valimaki
Ingram (if he doesn't start, we riot)

Buchnevich - Thomas - Neighbours
Schenn - Hayes - Kyrou
Saad - Sundqvist - Kapanen
Toropchenko - Alexandrov - Blais
Leddy - Parayko
Krug - Faulk
Scandella - Perunovich

I don't know why you post the milk, it has turned sour awhile ago!

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
This is it. My first game at the Mullett. I’ve been waiting for this for almost 2 years. Being a broke 20-something tickets to Mullett have simply been a luxury I haven’t been able to afford but I finally got some tickets to a game as a birthday gift!

I bet they’ll lose 3-0 lmao
With your support? How can they lose! Enjoy and happy birthday...

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone still crying about LOB taking the instigator?

I would emergency recall Geekie right now.
-I just wish he would eventually win a fight.

-I saw he had 4 points in the other nights game. I know he is also playing in world juniors game. Might as well play a few games up here before heading out.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad