alqj0Hu.png

Goalies |
Bobrovsky|Smith
8475683.jpg
|
8469608.jpg
[

Notes and such:

Didn't realize tomorrow was a buck bash. 6 oz dollar sodas for me :surrender. Pro Tip: Don't get the hot dogs.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
I think its a 6pm game.
Anyway, I can't wait and I really have after 5 years gotten to like the 1 hour drive to the arena and especially like the drive back with Heeter and Boyntz post game show and Luke Lapinsky's wrap up.
I just have to be careful because after the Kings game, I was so angry that I found myself doing 60 down 91st Street.
Thats all I need is to cause someone harm by causing an accident......
Looking forward to buying one of those signed 30 dollar ornaments tomorrow and wonder why they cost 10 bucks more than a signed puck.
Lets go Yotes!

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
What happens when the 2nd best offense and 5th best defense plays against the Coyotes? Let's find out.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Oh man, Tippett wasn't kidding about those threats and bringing in people who can do the job. He called up Tyler Gaudet guys. **** just got real :sarcasm:

Nuh for real though, if they play like they did against L.A, minus a couple of brain farts and a Mike Smith Special, they should get a W.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
I'm staking a claim on being the first person in this GDT to mention both of the words "dump" and "chase." Perhaps somebody can run a counter.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm staking a claim on being the first person in this GDT to mention both of the words "dump" and "chase." Perhaps somebody can run a counter.

I once ate 3 Sonorans at Chase Field, and soon after sprinted to the can to take a big du**. :shakehead

8870106.0.jpg

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Columbus has been very impressive this year. This is a franchise that is no longer a bottom feeder.

Nice to see Torts doing well after all the garbage thrown at him.

If memory serves, our games against the CBJ have always been pretty feisty. I expect more of that, particularly considering that we're playing a back-to-back with them.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
I once ate 3 Sonorans at Chase Field, and soon after sprinted to the can to take a big du**. :shakehead

8870106.0.jpg

Its a drag when you get old and can't eat stuff like those dogs....anymore.
You'd spend all night in the latrine.
Of course it takes the fun out of it to a very small extent.
I still like buying stuff from the charity auction and have never won a warmup worn or game worn signed sweater.
A friend of mine whose a STH in Pittsburgh told me that when they sign those game worns on the back it cuts the value of them in half..
I wouldn't sell them anyway probably but I thought it would be the opposite.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
How can you screw up a hot dog

I've had a few $1 Coyote dogs over the years. Some times the meat isn't right.. either cooked too long, sat out too long, or just plan junk meat. My most recent Coyote dog the bun was soggy as hell. Like they just poured the hot dog and some of the water it was cooked in into the bun.

roadrunner

Jul 25, 2003
U Can'tTake Me Alive
Visit site
I don't think eating 3 sonoran hot dogs at a game is a good idea no matter what your age.

Tortorella is a dah dah dooooosh. Can't stand him.

I guarantee there will be both dumping as well as chasing in equal measure.

Jackets 12 Dogs 2

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
How's this for a bet.... the Blue Jackets final score will be larger than the shots on goal for one of the periods for the Yotes.

Edit: Another one: The combine score of the Jackets and Yotes will be higher than the shots on goal for each of the 3 periods of the Yotes. (Not the game total SOG but each individual period)

The last one I'm willing to put money on it. Waiting to see what happens to my side bets is the most interested I've been in a Yotes game in awhile. I should do this every game.

Last edited:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I guarantee there will be both dumping as well as chasing in equal measure.

I wish. Coyotes hockey seems to be much dumping and little chasing. Unless we're talking about taking a dump on the ice and "chasing the game", in which case, we'll probably do plenty of both.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Man I'm pumped to watch us not send anyone in on the forecheck and dump the puck all game. It's going to be a blast!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad