Post-Game Talk: GAME 23 - and the caissons go rolling along - BRUINS 5 Avalanche 1 F

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1670122510430.png

1670122626294.png

1670122759975.png

1670122702792.png

Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI - BRUINS

TOI - COLORADO

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Don't care that the Avs had injured players. They still have 2 of the best players on the planet. Big win tonight for the Bs. Hard to believe they are 14-0 at home in a league that has incredible parity.

Ullmark was a rock once again. Nothing can rattle him this season. McAvoy put on a clinic. Good luck finding a harder working d-man than Charlie. The Bs have both McAvoy and Lindholm for many more years. Rest of the league cannot be too happy about that.

Major kudos to TFred. Heck of a game on both ends. Dude is gaining confidence every game. Same with Jake. Same with Cliffy. Same with Carlo. Amazing what coaching players up can do.

Pay Pasta, nuff said.

Four lines bringing it hard. Every shift. Every game. No passengers. Different guys stepping up every game. Special team. Keep it rolling!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
No passengers on this train, only a bunch of conductors. Chuckie and Hampus are beasts. Bergy on faceoffs...good golly! PAY. PASTA. EVERYTHING. Freddy and Uncle Nick. Jake DeBrusk with 100 career goals. You love to see it. Let's keep this thing rolling.

20-3.
14-0 at home.

You already know the drill.
giphy.gif

Screenshot_20221122_021728.jpg

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Well there's no question this team is for real that's for sure.

McAvoy and Marchand both looked 100% (for the first time this year imo) and they both dominated. Maybe Frederic's best game ever as a Bruin. If he keeps playing at that level we don't just have 1 top line or 2, but 3. I cannot remember a team this deep or solid top to bottom when healthy. (Maybe in the 70's)

Only thing that could have made this better would have been a shutout.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Well there's no question this team is for real that's for sure.

McAvoy and Marchand both looked 100% (for the first time this year imo) and they both dominated. Maybe Frederic's best game ever as a Bruin. If he keeps playing at that level we don't just have 1 top line or 2, but 3. I cannot remember a team this deep or solid top to bottom when healthy. (Maybe in the 70's)

Only thing that could have made this better would have been a shutout.
I thought there were still a couple shifts where Marchand looked gassed early. Think he still needs a little time to get that unhuman wind back.

Reactions: BiteThisBurrows

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Don’t wake me up from this dream. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we’d be 20-3. They Are playing team hockey and have all bought in and then some.

Ullmark was spectacular again. Didn’t miss a beat.

I don’t care how injured Colorado was. Makar was non existent tonight and MacKinnon was held In check.

Marchand‘s best game of the season and Freddy’s best of his career.

Bring on Vegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad