Post-Game Talk: Game 22 - The Bears does a Sabredance thanks to Tuukka - BRUINS 3 Buffalo 2 F

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
seen the B`s come out flat many times, haven`t seen them get absolutely dominated like that for 20 minutes though. Thankfully Tuukka was gold. 2 pts, move on to the next victim:naughty:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
also side note.. i feel like lindholm doesnt get much respect but that guy is always in the right spot defensively and shows 1 or 2 high skilled plays in the offensive zone. i think he was a good signing..
-and lastly , what are those hats that all the guys are wearing in post game interviews? can tell if its a tree/arrow/bruins related or just hockey related?
Marchand & Kevan Miller’s 2-man outdoorsy hunting fishing club:
Marchandmillco.com

Reactions: BigBear83

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
The B’s didn’t have their A game. Fortunately, they had Tuukka Rask - The Boston Globe

In the first period, the first loud cheer from the TD Garden crowd was sarcastic.

The rest were in earnest, and Tuukka Rask earned the bulk of them.

Fighting back from a miserable first period and winning with what coach Bruce Cassidy called “our ‘B’ game,” the Bruins emerged with a 3-2 decision over the Sabres on Thursday night, holding off a hungry club that had two wins in the previous month.

But Rask stole the two points and the spotlight.

He made 36 saves on 38 shots, and his spectacular denial at 4:51 of the third will be replayed all season long.

Rask was already earning every dollar of his $7 million salary, helping the Bruins survive the first period tied at 1 despite a 17-4 shots disadvantage. The Bruins were playing so poorly, the TD Garden crowd let out a Bronx cheer when Brandon Carlo put their first puck on goal at 12:11 of the first.

“Superb,” Cassidy said of Rask. “He was our best player. We needed every save, obviously.”

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
Marchand & Kevan Miller’s 2-man outdoorsy hunting fishing club:
Marchandmillco.com
nice. thanks for that.. while we are on it.. can you name that hat that krejci and others wear.. i dont have a picture but its basically a back to back B .. Im no hat collector, but my current b's hat is about ready to fall apart and want to replace it with something other than every hat you see out there. thanks again

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
For as much as we get down on this team if they lose, the Bruins have been in 44 of the last 45 games they've played til the very end. They have 3 2-goal losses since Game 2 against Toronto, and all 3 of those 2-goal losses came with the other team scoring an empty netter at the end. They have 1 3-goal loss in the last 45 games. Unfortunately that was Game 7 against St. Louis...

Still though, of the 16 losses they've had during that span, 15 of them have been in reach. And that's while stomping the opposition by 3+ goals 15 times over that same stretch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad