GDT: Game 22: Preds @ Maple Leafs | 6:00 PM CST | Fox SportsSouth

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Ha Ha and the ineptitude of scoring on the empty net. We need more practice on that. We won the game that is all that matters. Good game by the boys. 3 in a row :yo:

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
so-- this helps get the Bernier monkey off their back, I hope?
Aside from from some late game sloppiness, not a bad outing. 2 solid road points. On to the Big Apple

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Hello guys. Congrats to the win, not more than fair that such a difference in work ethic should be rewarded. Not sure what happened after the first though.

Great ending though. What the hell was that? :laugh:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Now that the game is over and I can't get lynched for an accidental jinx: Gratz guys. You worked your ***** off and deserved this one all the way. Till the next time, boys :cheers:

Wrong Box Legwand

Jul 29, 2013
Can we officially call this a winning streak

Also interesting tweet.. Mazanec beating his 3rd straight "Original Six" team... Cool I guess if being an Original Six means something.

Last edited:

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Still outside the playoff picture, so I'll just enjoy another win for what it is. :handclap: God the East sucks.

To be fair, haven't seen Toronto skate this little or have this bad coverage defensively since last season. Maybe Vancouver a few weeks ago, but way below our normal standard.

But yeah, east sucks right now. I try to watch games with all teams in the league, and there is a noticeable difference in quality.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
To be fair, haven't seen Toronto skate this little or have this bad coverage defensively since last season. Maybe Vancouver a few weeks ago, but way below our normal standard.

But yeah, east sucks right now. I try to watch games with all teams in the league, and there is a noticeable difference in quality.

Not necessarily Toronto, just the standings. We'd be tied for 7th in the East, but are basically 7 points out in the West. Maybe I should be saying "Damn the West is freaking good" instead. :laugh:

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Not necessarily Toronto, just the standings. We'd be tied for 7th in the East, but are basically 7 points out in the West. Maybe I should be saying "Damn the West is freaking good" instead. :laugh:

That it is. Feel for you guys, because even getting into the fight for 8th will be really hard. Good luck with that, I'm going to try and catch some sleep now. Chuckling about those last three minutes ;)

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
At least 7 points out if you assume COL grabs at least 1 pt in their next 2 GP. It's depressing; the West is stupid this year.

it can't last… west teams eventually have to start playing each other….

Colorado is currently the #8 seed and they are on pace for 108 points…. that just can't hold up

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
We won! Excellent! Missed the second and third periods though.

DVR FTW!

Going to catch up now. I was at the Bridge when they won down here so this is going to be fun to watch.

Can't wait for the weekend and the Rangers game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad