Pre-Game Talk: Game 22: November 21 - Leaf TV - Perds @ Leafs - Return of Nathan Kadri!

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

gustavsson50

Jul 19, 2010
Brampton
it's because Bernier has an un-real record against Nashville.

Honestly who cares which goalie plays? They both r amazing goalie and both will get around same amount of games by end of the season unless one starts struggling. Stop this #teamreimer #teambernier bs. All I want is 2 pts. Cant believe our fans. :shakehead

leafstilldeath*

Great.. so you like the line that did the most last game the least. Either way, we're missing 2/3 top 6 forwards still. The lines will continue to change until we're healthy.

:huh:

My fav line last game was

Raymond-McClement-Kuli

followed by

Lupul-Smith-Clarkson

I think you misread my post

leafstilldeath*

Wats ur issue? He dropped kadri because of lack of play
U just rip on him it seems

Lack of play I will give Carlyle that. However, consistently changing his line mates and then asking Kadri to perform at a higher level? Ofcourse his play dropped a bit. I hope if Carlyle decides to play Kadri b/w JVR and Kessel he sticks with it longer (not only this game but at least 10 games) IF NOT then I would prefer to see

JVR-Holland-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-Clarkson

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Honestly who cares which goalie plays? They both r amazing goalie and both will get around same amount of games by end of the season unless one starts struggling. Stop this #teamreimer #teambernier bs. All I want is 2 pts. Cant believe our fans. :shakehead

........ I was just answering a question, I'm #teammapleleafs.

however - if Bernier DOES play it's because of that. Just how I believe, Reimer would probably get the next start against Ottawa because of his record (despite how we played against them Oct 5th).

Penalty Kill Icing*

As a #TeamLeafs guy...

I'd say Bernier would be a better option as starter against Nashville. Nashville has won last 2 games (like us) and need to be stopped. Bernier has very good record against Nashville. So, just start Bernier.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Going to be a hard game. Nashville is doing it right right now and we shall be ready. Overtime is close I think. 1-1 or 2-2 results will do. Move on from there. It's difficult to get pucks behind ether goalie right now. We'll get some though. Carlyle that good. He's like alexander the great in my mind. He came in, changed the NHL and Toronto. He brought back that old school game where there can be two or three enforcers in the lineup in every game. That there is still a very amazing accomplishment to me. Really amazing. Everybody here I'm sure remembers when we had the line Brown - McLaren - Orr at times last season.

Incredible ****in **** right there. Carlyle is the biggest hard ass of them all to me. What an old school, real coot. I mean.. does carlyle always have hard game on his mind or is he like the biggest grey beard bold ******* of all time...? Always that hard heavey game on his mind. He must be thinking all the time that nobody can touch me or my soldiers. And if they do............

Just wow. I'm never getting over Randy Carlyle and him bringing back that identity to our organization and in the NHL. Never getting over that.

Such post, wow, much butthurt, wow, rustled jimmies.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

Wasn't the last Perds game boring? I think it might have been.

BayStreetBullies*

Wasn't the last Perds game boring? I think it might have been.

Perdy Birdy

video-undefined-18694AA100000578-740_636x358.jpg

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Reims won Saturday, so why didn't he start Tuesday then? Reims should get Thursday
Because he has horrible record against the isles?

You have been doing this even when riemer won last game, and than has a great record against team

Yet u always say to start bernier

You are using this point as to prove why Reimer should start? :laugh:

Last edited:

Kb21

Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
most likely reimer gets the start with the way randy has been juggling our net situation. preds are a sneaky good team, hope the leafs don't look past them.

EdBelfour20

Jan 19, 2004
I'll be at this game.

Tough game for me as these are two of my favorite teams and I desperately want Nashville to really rack up some points. :(

I guess I'll really hope an overtime win for the Leafs in a 2 - 1 game.

same here! should be a decent game, i've never seen the preds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA