GDT: [Game #22] Dallas Stars vs. Tampa Bay Lightning – 1:00 PM CT (BSSW)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Stars winning? Check

Not a weekday night? Check

Fans still leave 5 mins early? Check

Can someone explain to me why? Every excuse was always that people want to beat traffic to get home for work. Its 3:30 on Saturday.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Stars winning? Check

Can someone explain to me why? Every excuse was always that people want to beat traffic to get home for work. Its 3:30 on Saturday.
Happens at every major sports venue

Reactions: LT

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Stars winning? Check

I stayed until after the 3 stars of the game were announced good sir.

LOL Steel.

Your ears probably regret it, lol.
Not at all. I was behind the net so the horn was blasting right at me haha. Love it

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I've been to a game in almost every building and have never not seen people leave early, especially blow outs. Applies to hockey and college football.

Hell I left the Wis-Neb game at half a few weeks ago, but Camp Randall seating is shit

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Stars winning? Check

I haven't been to a game in Dallas since 2021, but leaving the AAC always sucked if you parked around there. That's why I usually took the train.

Reactions: LT

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Didn't expect Tampa to be that bad defensively but i guess i wasn't keeping up around the league enough. Second worst defensive team in the league only behind the Sharks

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad