GDT: [Game #22] Dallas Stars vs. Tampa Bay Lightning – 1:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
6 goals and not a single point for Duchene...... he sucks!!!
He's awesome but sometimes I wish he'd be a little more selfish and shot the puck, case in point that last rush in the slot. Even on the backhand, it's a better shot than that pass.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
6 goals and not a single point for Duchene...... he sucks!!!

That's me trying to convince myself we aren't gonna lose an entire line when Duchene is gone after this year and Seguin and Marchment go back to previous form. :laugh:

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
That's me trying to convince myself we aren't gonna lose an entire line when Duchene is gone after this year and Seguin and Marchment go back to previous form. :laugh:
Maybe that's where Stankoven ends up. With Bourque with Benn and Johnston. Though there's a part of me that wants to see them together I'm not sure how that would work line wise.

Reactions: Blindsummit

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Looking great so far after two. I like how Miro is being more active and mobile in the offensive zone (similar to previous years), he's been shooting far too early and from too far away so often this year.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars PK has done such a good job at completely eliminating cross-ice passes on this Tampa PP. They usually eat teams alive with those. Point has been a non-factor

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad