Ramo

Inactive
Jackman, Smith

Injured
Giordano, Glencross​

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
When it rains it pours.

3-2 jackets give up the third goal in the last 60 seconds of a period.

Guaranteed loss since Samkow made the GDT. :sarcasm:

plong123

Litebrite Stinger
Mar 3, 2008
Let's go Jackets! The Situation Criticality Meter on this game reads as extremely high. It appears as if this road trip will make or break this entire season. Got to get on the right track tonight. Got to.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Well hoping to see a step back in the right direction.

And by right direction I mean showing up for a hockey game and not a casual evening of tiddlywinks. The bar is set pretty low tonight after last night's debacle.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
4-3 jackets win. somehow Bob and gaborik get blamed for allowing goals even if they dont play.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
4-2 Flames. Jackets will almost undoubtedly play harder, but I have no confidence in our goaltending right now. Man, that Anisimov signing is looking really bad - he looks totally disinterested.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
4-2 Flames. Jackets will almost undoubtedly play harder, but I have no confidence in our goaltending right now. Man, that Anisimov signing is looking really bad - he looks totally disinterested.

No worries. He could always bolt to the KHL if things get tough. :sarcasm:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Erixon could just as easily go in for Savard. I'm really not sure what Richardson is looking at, but Savard really don't impress me. Less and less as time goes on. I don't hate him, but I think Erixon is a much better option. For that matter, so is Golo.

Either way, Erixon should be in there tonight.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

I can't remember the exact shift, but I did notice some desperation from AA on a back check last night. I wouldn't go as far as "disinterested" as slumping bad. Everything about his game right now just isn't crisp. Even his shootout attempt was sloppy for him.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Erixon could just as easily go in for Savard. I'm really not sure what Richardson is looking at, but Savard really don't impress me. Less and less as time goes on. I don't hate him, but I think Erixon is a much better option. For that matter, so is Golo.

Either way, Erixon should be in there tonight.

figure since you call out everyone else's mistakes I'll do the same here...

who's richardson?

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
figure since you call out everyone else's mistakes I'll do the same here...

who's richardson?

lol,

Actually I don't call out spelling and/or grammatical mistakes. I have a tendency of thinking something and either saying or typing something totally different. My mind moves faster than my mouth or fingers, hence why I stuttered when I was a kid.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
So we had a total break down/let down performance last night, after playing 5 solid games. Time to get back on track and show the fans, the league, and themselves, that last night was a total fluke and aberation.

I'd really like to see Erixon.

I can't wait for Calvert to get back (tomorrow?)

Jackets win.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 1m
No Dubinsky tonight. #CBJ #Flames

Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 13s
#CBJ will go back to Bobrovski tonight vs #Flames. Dubinsky tested foot prior to skate but will not go. Lineup changes TBA.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
No excuse for being tired tonight on a 2nd night of a back to back. That would have required doing some work last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad