GDT: Game #22 | Bruins @ Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
pass pass pass pass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass passpass pass pass miss the net
It was the 4th line... with minutes left of the game... they had no need to rush any shots. It was an amazing 4th line shift.

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I love Mrazek but it hasn't been his best game. Neither goal was unstoppable. Neither was awful either but a big save with 2 minutes left is just not the wings style apparently

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I love Mrazek but it hasn't been his best game. Neither goal was unstoppable. Neither was awful either but a big save with 2 minutes left is just not the wings style apparently

Please, if that was Howard in net people would be claiming for Holland to dump him. Mrazek was bad tonight. No harm in saying it.

Aug 6, 2012
That line change will give me nightmares. Don't care how tired you are, when the other team is rushing into your zone you don't glide to the ****ing bench.

YostisHome

Wet Bandits
May 7, 2010
There is not one Detroit team (Tigers, Lions, Red Wings...) that is good at closing out a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad