Dennis Seidenberg|Colin Miller

Torey Krug|Adam McQuaid

Starting Goaltender
Jonas Gustavsson

Let's Go Red Wings! :wings

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2h2 hours ago
Jonas Gustavsson first goalie off ice, so he's likely starting vs. #redwings, but neither he or Julien would confirm.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2h2 hours ago
Jonas Gustavsson first goalie off ice, so he's likely starting vs. #redwings, but neither he or Julien would confirm.

Good call, always nice to play them against their old team. .914 and 2.20 are his stats, 4-1. Guess he has been doing fairly well.

Larkin scores

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Good call, always nice to play them against their old team. .914 and 2.20 are his stats, 4-1. Guess he has been doing fairly well.

Larkin scores

Can't wait for Larkin to pull Monster out of position with his speed and score on the empty net.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
He was very good for the wings, I don't think it was vise to let him go

He would be a third string goalie right now and he couldn't stay healthy. What's the point of having a backup that is never healthy?

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Monster always scared me with his unorthodox style but cannot deny his solid record. Hope he has a bad night tonight

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
He would be a third string goalie right now and he couldn't stay healthy. What's the point of having a backup that is never healthy?

Howard is very good now , we could get something for him

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
In typical DRW fashion Ferraro will score against us. Last couple years against Bos and Mont have been rough for us. Hoping for a W but expecting a L. Gonna say 4-2 wings but not very confident in my prediction.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
And run with a backup that is never healthy? What if Mrazek gets injured? That could end up a disaster really quickly.

Ya at this point I don't think we can get much for Howard anyway. It would be best just to keep our tandem... for now.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
In typical DRW fashion Ferraro will score against us. Last couple years against Bos and Mont have been rough for us. Hoping for a W but expecting a L. Gonna say 4-2 wings but not very confident in my prediction.

Then he'll end up going on an 8 game goal scoring streak somehow while plastered on the 4th line. you watch. :sarcasm:

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I hate playing Boston. But with Mrazek in net we should be fine. The Bruins D is awful, so hopefully we can bury a couple.

We SHOULD win this, something like 4-2, but who knows against Boston

One Blurred Eye

Prefer the future.
Sep 27, 2014
'tis the night before thanksgiving. Is this game the deciding factor on whether Detroit make the playoffs or not?

It'd be nice for them to come out with a big statement game tonight, rather than checking out early for their holiday break which they have the unfortunate habit of doing. And there's some guys on this team that should be giving major thanks to still have jobs in the NHL, so maybe tonight they'll start playing like it.

Optimistic me says 3-1 Detroit on an empty netter, with Mrazek and Datsyuk having big games. Pessimistic me... oh nuts to him. Wings'll find a way. Somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad