Post-Game Talk: GAME 22 - Bruins end November with 38 points!!!! BRUINS 3 Tampa Bay 1

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
This team feels familiar -- like the 89-90 team, but smarter. I'm just flabbergasted at how consistent and focused this squad is. There's just 100 percent buy-in EVERY game, by EVERY player. No hanging heads at personal defeats, no pissypants BS, just encouragement and steely eyes. So far, sooooooo good.
This team has more talent than that one. ...close. That team had John Carter and a scoring 4th line this one has more speed and better d. I agree about the buy in factor.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just in.

I should know better but had 98.5 sports radio on when I first got in the car for the ride home. Mr Jones was his usual ignorant asshole self.

Here is his bullshit of the night

"Bergy is nowhere near as good a player as Stamko is"
"Hall is a floater and will never be anything else"

I switched to music.

Maroon is a jerk. He was going at Forbort often tonight. He came over to the bench to say something to Derek...Forbort just blew him off. I will never like Maroon.

The game was not always pretty but the boys got the job done yet again. Hall was excellent all game. Sway looked great.

We fans are VERY spoiled.

Off to read their GDT:naughty:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I should know better but had 98.5 sports radio on when I first got in the car for the ride home. Mr Jones was his usual ignorant asshole self.

Those statements alone disqualify him from ever being remotely taken seriously about hockey. Bergy just won another Selke and will contend for another this season. Hall hasn't floated a single shift this season. Not one.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Just in.

I switched to music.

Maroon is a jerk. He was going at Forbort often tonight. He came over to the bench to say something to Derek...Forbort just blew him off. I will never like Maroon.

The game was not always pretty but the boys got the job done yet again. Hall was excellent all game. Sway looked great.

Dont believe everything you hear or read.

Stamkos is great so is Bergy, Hall is a gem as well. Kovalchuck was a floater but I would take him in his prime.

People on the radio and news have to create opposite opinons to create clicks and purchace of media.

Do not think so much into others opinions.. . . .

I believe more of what you say then those bums. . .

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Another strong win. I liked that Swayman seems to have found his game after a bit of a tougher start. Hall on the 3rd line isn't good for my hockey pool but great for the Boston Bruins.

That's Game 4 of a nine-game gauntlet which sees them play home-and-homes with both of last year's cup finalists (TB and Col), as well as the West's top team so far this year in Vegas, and single games vs. the team that eliminated them last year (Car), Florida after a game the night before and then their only game experiencing the farce of playing in a small collegiate arena out in the desert.

Will be interesting to see where they sit come Dec. 13th when they return home to play the Islanders after the trip out west.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

Who are these guys??

Even the Bruins arch rivals wouldn't say this shit because they know there's nothing further from the truth

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Just in.

I switched to music.

I can almost forgive the horrid take on Hall, just because he didn’t come to Boston with the greatest track record in terms of attitude. He’s been nothing short of an exceptional team player here. Even just watching one game would prove that. If not, the stat line for the season tells the story. He’s been excellent.

As for Bergeron, there are few players im taking over him for one season. I could probably count ‘em on one hand, even after breaking a couple fingers. Stamkos is not on that list.

Reactions: BMC and Alan Ryan

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I still can't get over Pavel Wesley Daugevins missing the WIDE OPEN net

..my 12 yr. old Niece would've buried that one...when she was 9

..good thing that didn't come back to haunt the B's

Last edited:
Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
This team has lost three games:

1) Ottawa opening night with a surprise appearance by their Bobby Orr

2) At Toronto on HNIC during the first 47 Hours of the Mitch Miller saga and

3) In Miami the night before Thanksgiving

That’s it.
Yup it’s crazy they have literally just lost 3 scheduled loss games

Team is a wagon

And they played fairly decent in all 3 losses

The Ottawa game
3rd game in 4 nights
2nd night of a back to back with travel
Ottawa 0-3 desperate for a win
First sell out in 10 years

*if Swayman has a better game they win

The leafs game
End of a 4 game roadie
Mitch Miller
A leafs team coming off a 4 game losing streak desperate for a win
Coaches job potentially on the line

* hit the post with the goalie pulled a inch away from forcing OT

The panthers game
Very shaky reffing
On 3 game losing streak desperate for win

8A3EDEC6-92BD-401C-AC21-A26CDBA234D0.png

448B573F-D6EF-4ECA-B9A1-26C91020D549.png

D8F4C433-A7E3-426F-818F-D2B998BF7C78.png

Just in.

I switched to music.

I ALMOST DROVE OFF THE ROAD

LISTENING TO HIM

he said Hall was one of the biggest 1st overall pick disappointments ever

And that he’s not sure Bergeron is a hall of Famer and that he has a very weak resume

He’s the absolute worst never listening again idk why the stopped interviewing beers and jud after the game

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Yup it’s crazy they have literally just lost 3 scheduled loss games

Team is a wagon

And they played fairly decent in all 3 losses

The Ottawa game
3rd game in 4 nights
2nd night of a back to back with travel
Ottawa 0-3 desperate for a win
First sell out in 10 years

*if Swayman has a better game they win

The leafs game
End of a 4 game roadie
Mitch Miller
A leafs team coming off a 4 game losing streak desperate for a win
Coaches job potentially on the line

* hit the post with the goalie pulled a inch away from forcing OT

The panthers game
Very shaky reffing
On 3 game losing streak desperate for win

View attachment 614935

View attachment 614936
View attachment 614937

I ALMOST DROVE OFF THE ROAD

LISTENING TO HIM

he said Hall was one of the biggest 1st overall pick disappointments ever

And that he’s not sure Bergeron is a hall of Famer and that he has a very weak resume

He’s the absolute worst never listening again idk why the stopped interviewing beers and jud after the game

Hall is the only player on the team with an MVP and none of our players have sniffed that award over their long great careers.

Bad luck for him that Zacha fits perfectly in his slot. Good for the team that Coyle has someone decent to play with.

#1 overall picks tend to age well Hall just needs to get a ring this year. He could absolutely explode and put up huge numbers again in the future. He's not old at all hes just been in the league forever since he was a star immediately after being drafted.

He's a lifelong Bruins fan that doesn't want to play anywhere else he'll be on the team for a while longer than this contract. There was a period where Bergeron had to be a third liner in his prime because we had Savard and DK. Same thing. Again though Hall should age well don't be shocked if in 4 years when the roster looks way different he has a 40 goal season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad