Post-Game Talk: GAME 22 - Bruins end November with 38 points!!!! BRUINS 3 Tampa Bay 1

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

1669775916594.png

1669776017727.png

1669776081616.png

1669776114195.png

1669776164280.png

Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI - BRUINS

TOI - TAMPA BAY

Last edited:

NJDevilsFan21

Trade Everyone!!
Nov 10, 2006
Just dropping in to say that I have absolutely no problem with you guys winning non-stop. The more you win, the less points all the other teams in the conference get, and thus make it a little easier for my team to get into the playoffs. :)

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
This team. TB really brought it. The Bs didn't get much help from the zebras. Passing was pretty bad. Timing was off. Bs still pulled out the W.

Great teams pull out win after win even when they aren't playing well. Thank goodness Hall played one of his best games as a B. Love how he gives it everything, every shift, no matter what line he is on. Swayman equally as important. Several highlight reel saves. Man, did he ever come up clutch. Totally sick goalie tandem the Bs have.

Have to give props to Pasta, Carlo, and Jake as well. Those dudes did a lot of really good things. Oh, and Foligno was excellent as well. That play he made on Hall's second goal was a beauty.

Love this group. Every one of them. Keep it rolling!

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Someone steps up for this team almost every night, and that person changes regularly. Hall and Swayman's turns tonight, another game and it'll be DeBrusk or Lindholm or Pasta or Krej or whoever. That's what you need as a team, everyone bearing the load and everyone wanting to make a mark. Happy days, always good to put one over Tampa. Feel the Bruins have their measure now for the first time in quite a while. Can't sleep on them, but it's a good place to be.

aguineapig

I'll give you 13 good reasons why 13 million in Coyle, Hall and Foligno on 3rd and 4th lines is money in the bank.
Forbort and Clifton are bread and butter. Swayman and Linus all hugs. Had to dig deep for this one but as they always say Home is where the Heart is.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Even when we played TB last year we were the better team in every game although the results didn't always go our way primarily due to AV in nets. TB although they played last night really wanted this game and played hard, but Boston was the better overall team. For the 1st time I feel confident that we will beat them if we meet up in the playoffs.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I'll give you 13 good reasons why 13 million in Coyle, Hall and Foligno on 3rd and 4th lines is money in the bank.
Forbort and Clifton are bread and butter. Swayman and Linus all hugs. Had to dig deep for this one but as they always say Home is where the Heart is.
Bingo! Deep runs are made by teams with depth like that. Doesn't matter how the money is allocated. This is one hell of a complete roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad