GDT: Game 21: Ottawa Senators @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Need to get our mojo back

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
2aef4581-5cbe-4350-9e09-eb8c0b7a0d62_text.gif

giphy.gif

:sens :vegas
Ottawa Senators (6-11-1) Vs Vegas Golden Knights (15-4-1)
23rd November | 7:00PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Latest Matchups​
Date​
Location​
Score​
November 3rd, 2022​
Ottawa, ON​
VGK 5 - OTT 4​
March 6th, 2022​
Las Vegas, NV​
VGK 2 - OTT 1​
November 4th, 2021​
Ottawa, ON​
VGK 5 - OTT 1​

Line ups courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G1.jpg

:sens

OTT-F.jpg

OTT-D.jpg

OTT-G.jpg

Go :vegas Go
Lets light the lamp

AcidicUnnaturalFluke-size_restricted.gif

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
First game back from a roadtrip, especially when the last game on the roadtrip was an emotional win, is always dangerous. Just look at how crappy they played against the Blues after whomping Buffalo. Hopefully, the Sens will not rise up and smite us (or, rather, we don't play down to their level) as we could really use the points going into to a tougher December schedule.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Go! :vegas Go!

And an early Happy Thanksgiving to those who observe!
Celebrated early by hitting the buffet at South Point, will hopefully make me feel guilty so I don't eat as much tomorrow. That's the plan anyway.

Amadio back in. I don't know if Leschyshyn has it at this level. He at least does not at this time.
I've noticed that Lesch has been struggling lately, and seems to keep getting hit because he didn't have his eyes open ..... which is a usual marker that somebody is somewhat confused.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
It is absolutely true that Vegas has an extra gear that most teams don't have. However, it is also true that Vegas has a defective clutch that usually just grinds instead of moving them out of first.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad