GDT: Game 21: Montreal Canadiens vs Chicago Blackhawks 11/25/22 2:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690- Early Black Friday Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
od8tZ27.jpg

TNkUowg.jpg

aJRi3l7.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to our US friends!

Someone decided an NHL-themed Thanksgiving cartoon was appropriate in the circumstances, with a lot of liberties taken in the process.

You've got Canadians mixed in there. Caufield is commiserating with Gritty, somehow. He's sitting at a kids' table that includes Hughes and Zegras.

McDavid taunting Matthews with an allusion to the Leafs' early playoff exits.

Matthews looks to have too much hair. Crosby at the head of the table, where he belongs. Is that Matthew Tkachuk in his old Flames uniform?

Flyers also get additional representation in Torts.

Lots of teams not depicted but then again, it would never end.

G5oWzl0.jpg

So what's this particular interaction about?

BEZ74KV.jpg

This was worth remembering for some reason ...

oCxxaxB.gif

Last edited:

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Mazal Tov!

Just to warn you though… children are kind of a nuisance.

There's an old saying in French that goes : Children are like farts. They can be noisy, smelly and cause disturbance and it's much easier to tolerate our own than those of others.

It's from Michel Folco's novel Dieu Et Nous Seuls Pouvons

Good news, Suzuki and Caufield saw their EA ratings, upgraded.

The bad news? Well, they are depicted like this:

YSsYGAb.jpg

No troll face = fail

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I'll be leaving work early today to catch this game and also the England USA soccer match. Gonna have to flick. Sports are dominating my life right now.

Habs 5-3.

Curvy Duck 1 goal and 2 assists

Suzuki gets back on the point train with 1 and 3

Caufield 2 and 1

Slaf 1 and 1

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
Usually I'd be upset about a daytime game during the work week, but we welcomed our first child into the world earlier this week. I'm off tomorrow and will be watching the game with my baby boy. Go Habs Go!

Congrats! They're usually a potato for the first couple weeks/1-month and then the fun starts lol

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Can't watch I'm working. Sucks! It's not a holiday for Canadians NHL! I'll try to time my lunch for 3rd period if I can.

Hope Montembeault starts. He deserves it.
So it's not a holiday in Canada then,so why the f*** did the NHL schedule so many Canadian teams in the afternoon,what a friking insult to their respective teams home base.Such a bush-league move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad