GDT: Game #21 : KINGS @ RANGERS - Sunday, 11/17/’13 @ 4:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootKnight

This ****ing team
May 28, 2007
Puck is behind the Ranger's net and we're looking at the neutral zone for a few seconds before he moves the camera. This guy sucks at finding the puck.

KingKopitar11*

I love when Kopitar attacks the middle. He's so amazing when he does that. This is the Kopitar I want to see. Because he can dominate the game by just doing that.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
You think being a team based in the movie and tv capital of the world we could get some decent production quality :shakehead

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
So calls like that should never, ever happen. Again the refs are forcing their will into the game instead of just doing their jobs.

That is what I mean by even it up. If you are going to make that call against us you have to do the same against them. That sort of thing.

This is the second worst officiated game of the season and the refs are trying to dictate play or it appears that way. That is what the between period reviews are supposed to eliminate.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Embellishment for sure, but Brownie's gotta be smarter than that in that situation. That being said, no penalty IMO.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Oh yea kick....

Why do players even try this any more as if its not gonna get caught??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad