GDT: Game 21 - Ducks @ Avalanche - March Madness Homestand - 7PM

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Only goal of the game is Graves deflecting the puck in his own net with 1 min left in the 3rd.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I'd prefer

Mack hattrick
Grubauer hattrick
Landy goal

I could imagine a scenario where Gru puts up 10 goals in a season. Create a whole new award trophy named after him. The Grubauer trophy for “Best Offensive Goalie”

Not the same as “Most Offensive Goalie.” That’s obviously Roy or Luongo

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Landeskog-Kadri-Rantanen
Bura-Compher-Saad
Nichushkin-Jost-Donskoi
Sherwood-PEB-LOC

Toews-G
Graves-Timmins
MacDonald-Renouf

I’m feeling sick to my stomach

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Pretty much the only injury that Mack could get from that play is a f***ing concussion. Either he wasn't concussed and he plays tonight like nothing happened or he was concussed and he hasn't recovered.

I'm so f***ing mad

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
More last minute misleading injury status BS from the Avs. God it's infuriating. Mack skated this morning and was said to be in the lineup. God damnit
This will be the case all year. Bednar said before the year that guys won’t be playing through bumps and bruises. Their goal is to be as healthy as possible heading into the playoffs and we’re going to see a lot of precautionary games off because of it.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
This will be the case all year. Bednar said before the year that guys won’t be playing through bumps and bruises. Their goal is to be as healthy as possible heading into the playoffs and we’re going to see a lot of precautionary games off because of it.

I don't buy that at all. That's coming from the same guy who overplays the shit out of Girard, Toews and Grubauer.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Pretty much the only injury that Mack could get from that play is a f***ing concussion. Either he wasn't concussed and he plays tonight like nothing happened or he was concussed and he hasn't recovered.

I'm so f***ing mad

He’ll be fine. You put your faith in Sherwood now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad