GDT: Game 21: Coyotes @ Kings | 20:30 AZ Time | BSAZ

Who is the Arizona Coyotes/Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets 1.0 all-time Plus/Minus leader?

• Keith Carney

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Teppo Numminen

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Oliver Ekman-Larsson

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Keith Yandle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane Doan

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keith Tkachuk

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Moser is learning on the job...sometimes you've gotta go through a rough patch to understand what it takes. A little adversity never hurt any good player as long as they use it as a lesson learned.

Future is bright fellas...really excited about next years team. Need to lose 80% of the remaining games and fast forward to the draft.
I agree, except about losing 80% of the games. Having a winning culture is more important than any draft.

Guenther on an 50 point over 82 game paces.
Easy fella.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
"We got better defensively as the game went on....except for that one guy, he got worse!"

That had to be Moser's worst game as Coyote. One guy walks him - Nash: "that never happens"...Kopitar walks him - Nash: "you never see that". On his one pinch, as the puck floated out of the Kings zone and I counted 4 Coyotes in the corner, that was one big "uh-oh!".

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
"We got better defensively as the game went on....except for that one guy, he got worse!"

That had to be Moser's worst game as Coyote. One guy walks him - Nash: "that never happens"...Kopitar walks him - Nash: "you never see that". On his one pinch, as the puck floated out of the Kings zone and I counted 4 Coyotes in the corner, that was one big "uh-oh!".
Nash’s commentary can be really annoying at times, no doubt.

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
It is painful to lose, but happy to see our rookies secure 2 pts each.
Getting brutal on the Canuck's board- BTW Garland has played in 23 games...

"Dylan Guenther as 19 year old rookie now has more points than Conor Garland.....
We took on a bottom 5 contract in the league and the futures we traded away is already better than the player we got."

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Getting brutal on the Canuck's board- BTW Garland has played in 23 games...

"Dylan Guenther as 19 year old rookie now has more points than Conor Garland.....
We took on a bottom 5 contract in the league and the futures we traded away is already better than the player we got."

He was good in AZ. All of our toys get broken when they move to Canada. :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad