GDT: GAME #21 - Canucks vs. Sharks - 7 p.m, Sportsnet-VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I don't think he is allowed to play even if he could. Wasn't he put on LTIR?

Hansen already knows he will not be back in the lineup before the weekend. He’s not eligible to come off Long Term Injury Reserve until Sunday’s game with the Dallas Stars. At that time he needs to be cleared to play. Hansen, a usual second- or third-liner this season, was skating on the fourth line with Tom Sestito and Zac Dalpe
http://www.news1130.com/2013/11/13/jannik-hansen-back-skating-with-the-canucks/

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Going to the game tonight.

Should I wear:

A) plate of spaghetti linden
B) vintage stick n rink ohlund
C) new blue Schneider (bought then they promptly traded him)

Also whatever I don't wear, the fiance will wear one of.

Choose wisely.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
I think we're going to end up in the wildcard spot by the end of the season. Just too tough of a division for us.

NNNComplex

Feb 25, 2012
Vancouver

Should I wear:

Choose wisely.

You = Schneider
Fiance = Linden

The Linden jersey is the best one so you should let your SO wear it.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

Should I wear:

Choose wisely.

This is always the answer. To everything.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
going to do the art walk in San Jose del Cabo shortly. already seriously inebriated. then wearing an non conformist Canucks jersey to Shooters to watch the Canucks. Spent 30 minutes standing in the waves to see how long it would take to sink in the sand to my knees. only got down to my ankles. Damn.

Really hope the canucks win on the energy and scoreside tonight. 12 -7 - 2 will look a lot better than 11 - 8 - 2!

Oh, I invented at drink a few years ago. i call it the poisonous panty pealer - 1 oz each of cranbury juice, orange juice pineapple juice tequila rum and vodka. There have been a number of complaints by the victims. It's a staple here and impedes walking and talking.

blendini

Jul 15, 2012

Should I wear:

Choose wisely.

A) For SO: Linden, because the team needs his tenacity
B) For you: Ohlund, because that's the kind of d we will need to beat these F-wads.

Never where the Schneider jersey to a game. Lu might have a hissy fit. Besides, he's not a Canuck anymore.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
going to do the art walk in San Jose del Cabo shortly. already seriously inebriated. then wearing an non conformist Canucks jersey to Shooters to watch the Canucks. Spent 30 minutes standing in the waves to see how long it would take to sink in the sand to my knees. only got down to my ankles. Damn.

Really hope the canucks win on the energy and scoreside tonight. 12 -7 - 2 will look a lot better than 11 - 8 - 2!

Oh, I invented at drink a few years ago. i call it the poisonous panty pealer - 1 oz each of cranbury juice, orange juice pineapple juice tequila rum and vodka. There have been a number of complaints by the victims. It's a staple here and impedes walking and talking.

Okay. Continue keeping us informed about all your travels please.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

Um, I kind of feel like I should alert the police to that last paragraph.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Figured this was a good place to post this...

So I was in the bookstore today and perused "Journeyman" by Sean Pronger. For those who don't remember him, he was a 1991 Canucks draft pick that eventually had a cup of coffee with the team in the 2003-2004 season. But it was his revelations about his time in Manitoba with the Moose that I found most interesting - specifically, what he had to say about the infamous barfight between then-amateur-tryout Kevin Bieksa and then-top prospect Fedor Fedorov.

We all know that they eventually fought and Bieksa KO'd Fedorov. That's not the interesting bit. What is interesting is that the fight was actually started by another then-top prospect for the Canucks - Kirill Koltsov.

Long story short...team's at the bar. Bieksa, amusing himself with his straw, loses control of it and flicks it onto the shoulder of Kirill Koltsov. Koltsov is none too amused, especially because Bieksa is chuckling about it. He gets aggressive, Bieksa tries to apologize. He continues to be aggressive, during which time Bieksa stops smiling and warns him that if he doesn't back off, he'll take him outside and kick the you-know-what out of him.

Fedorov steps in and politely informs Bieksa that if he has a problem with Koltsov, he has a problem with the both of them. Fedorov then says "let's take this outside", which he and Koltsov promptly did. Bieksa waited a couple of minutes - probably weighing the pros and cons of fighting two top prospects in the organization whereas he is the equivalent of a casual employee - and goes for it.

So, the fight was actually Bieksa vs. Fedorov and Koltsov. The most amusing part was that Koltsov kept trying to kick Bieksa. :laugh: Anyway, Bieksa KO'd Fedorov and then turned his attention to Koltsov, who got cold feet and "called off the fight".

I thought that was hysterical.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC

So I was in the bookstore today and perused "Journeyman" by Sean Pronger. For those who don't remember him, he was a 1991 Canucks draft pick that eventually had a cup of coffee with the team in the 2003-2004 season. But it was his revelations about his time in Manitoba with the Moose that I found most interesting - specifically, what he had to say about the infamous barfight between then-amateur-tryout Kevin Bieksa and then-top prospect Fedor Fedorov.

We all know that they eventually fought and Bieksa KO'd Fedorov. That's not the interesting bit. What is interesting is that the fight was actually started by another then-top prospect for the Canucks - Kirill Koltsov.

Long story short...team's at the bar. Bieksa, amusing himself with his straw, loses control of it and flicks it onto the shoulder of Kirill Koltsov. Koltsov is none too amused, especially because Bieksa is chuckling about it. He gets aggressive, Bieksa tries to apologize. He continues to be aggressive, during which time Bieksa stops smiling and warns him that if he doesn't back off, he'll take him outside and kick the you-know-what out of him.

Fedorov steps in and politely informs Bieksa that if he has a problem with Koltsov, he has a problem with the both of them. Fedorov then says "let's take this outside", which he and Koltsov promptly did. Bieksa waited a couple of minutes - probably weighing the pros and cons of fighting two top prospects in the organization whereas he is the equivalent of a casual employee - and goes for it.

So, the fight was actually Bieksa vs. Fedorov and Koltsov. The most amusing part was that Koltsov kept trying to kick Bieksa. :laugh: Anyway, Bieksa KO'd Fedorov and then turned his attention to Koltsov, who got cold feet and "called off the fight".

:laugh:

The Gunslinger

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary

:laugh: Ok I like Bieksa again :handclap:

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
That's a really good book, his self depreciating brand of humour really works.

SighReally

Sep 6, 2011

What a beauty. Investment into the Bieksa jersey I'm wearing seems to get better and better every day.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
I don't even want to know what this place is going to be like if we drop 3 in a row.

robin-llorando.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad