GDT: Game 21: Arizona Druidians @ Montreal Spaceballs | When Then Becomes Now| FS-A | 620 AM | 5:30pm

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
What was MacLean so mad about?

Playoffs baby.

27564b31a1c57ad28ecc2c5a8925aadface07277f29de1b474599386af244f61.jpg

Reactions: stlwahoo

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I want to know what was said in the first intermission, because it worked. First period was disgusting, but boy did they pull it out of the fire after that. The happiness is real.

hotcabbagesoup

Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Think Toc noticed the skill guys playing better when they play with other skill players? We can only hope.

But then again you need energy, which Rinaldo provided with his fight.

They need to go out the next game with a similar attitude.

Play hard and Punch some Plekanecs

Reactions: Conor Clancey

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Smart move, 'Ultra Mega Chychrun' cannot even be translated in French Canadian or in French; for that matter, it seems fitting you become the possible fall guy/lady.

We will win however, and you will become our hero.
Soooooooooooooo I'm now the forums hero. You're all welcome.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I know people will disagree with me, but that linesman ****ed us on that puck drop. I've rewatched it like 10 times and that was bush league.

He did screw up..... Stepan hadn't put his stick down yet as he was entitled to since he was on the defensive draw.

I guess Stepan said in the post game the linesman admitted to him he screwed up but there was nothing he could do then.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
On another note, we sucked just long enough to set a nice record for going win-less in regulation then immediately won one. This team really is amazing.

hotcabbagesoup

Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
The Coyotes bench looked on as Rinaldo took punch after punch, and realised they had to win it for their fallen comrade. RIP Rinaldo, you will be remembered.. on bobblehead night.

Maybe watching Rinaldo get clobbered flipped a switch. This team might've been numb to getting scored on that giving up goals and leads mean nothing. Seeing a teammate getting clobbered and then having Deslaurier taunt them afterwards riles you up in a different way. It's like reverse psychology haha.

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
I would love to see this lineup Saturday.. I know the chances of seeing Kempe not on the first line and Rinaldo not getting prime skill guy minutes is slim, but we can hope..

Perlini-Stepan-Keller
Domi-Dvorak-Duclair
Reider-Richardson-Fischer
Martinook-Cousins-Rinaldo

Swapping Perlini and Fischer would be okay to me as Fischer is shaping up nicely, but having Perlini’s shot out there with Keller or Domi could be beautiful.

Also could consider swapping Marty and Cousins depending on the hot hand in the circle.

Now imagine Chychrun (and Dahlin;)) on the back end and Crouse-Strome-Merkley dropped in there...

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
So I missed the game but based on the posts it reads that two currently crappy teams went head to head and ours managed to squeak out a win.. Because goaltending saved us in the 3rd.. I'll be less Debbie-downer about it if we can squeeze out more than 1 win every 6 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad