GDT: Game 21: Arizona Druidians @ Montreal Spaceballs | When Then Becomes Now| FS-A | 620 AM | 5:30pm

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

G0s88bI.png

A232rAt.png

9yRPQq5.png

Other Spaceballs:

Alex Galchenyuk - Jonathan Drouin - Paul Byron
Charles Hudon - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Jacob de la Rose - Torrey Mitchell - Byron Froese

Karl Alzner - Jeff Petry
Victor Mete - Joe Morrow

Zach Fucale

Hzgeaou.png

Other Druidians:

Tobias Rieder - Christian Dvorak - Christian Fischer
Brendan Perlini - Mario Kempe - Anthony Duclair
Jordan Martinook - Brad Richardson - Zac Rinaldo

Alex Goligoski - Luke Schenn
Kevin Connauton - Dakota Mermis

Scott Wedgewood

(All lines are lovingly ripped off from dailyfaceoff.com and may not necessarily be the game lines.)

LJEDOLf.png

i5zaM6C.gif

If we lose, I'm blaming Ultra Mega Chychrun.

:rip:

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Never was the biggest fan of this movie, but the effort is good.

Also Jordie Benn is on the top pair? :biglaugh:
Of course Kempe was on our first line last game so...

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'll take the blame. I didn't sacrifice a live chicken like I planned to aid Chychrun's effort to arise. Also when you've changed as much the coyotes have changed and still suck this badly, the only common denominator must be blamed: the fans.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
  • Decent first period, maybe score the first goal, lots of energy
  • Slow down significantly in the second period, barely hanging on, probably a tie game
  • Completely lose all composure in the third period, Montreal takes a 2-3 goal lead, Coyotes shrivel up and die
  • Tocc and the team say the exact same shit in post game about staying positive and that "we did some good things it's just one or two mistakes hurting us"
  • This forum inches closer to a suicide pact

Reactions: CC96

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
I'll take the blame. I didn't sacrifice a live chicken like I planned to aid Chychrun's effort to arise. Also when you've changed as much the coyotes have changed and still suck this badly, the only common denominator must be blamed: the fans.

Smart move, 'Ultra Mega Chychrun' cannot even be translated in French Canadian or in French; for that matter, it seems fitting you become the possible fall guy/lady.

We will win however, and you will become our hero.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Smart move, 'Ultra Mega Chychrun' cannot even be translated in French Canadian or in French; for that matter, it seems fitting you become the possible fall guy/lady.

We will win however, and you will become our hero.

One does not simply translate Ultra Mega Chychrun.
  • Decent first period, maybe score the first goal, lots of energy
  • Slow down significantly in the second period, barely hanging on, probably a tie game
  • Completely lose all composure in the third period, Montreal takes a 2-3 goal lead, Coyotes shrivel up and die
  • Tocc and the team say the exact same **** in post game about staying positive and that "we did some good things it's just one or two mistakes hurting us"
  • This forum inches closer to a suicide pact
Did you look at the spaceballs:the movie:the hockey game script to determine this? Also if last game is any indication you can add "Someone will elbow/high stick one of our top players, and no one will respond, either physically, or on a powerplay if one is awarded".

Also there's already a suicide pact, but the process described is just like our ownership/arena saga. It's so convoluted and drawn out that's it surpassed even Rube Goldbergian proportions. We triggered it after we lost the 2015 draft lottery, as long as the helium tank is still filled and the mouse hasn't died yet it should finish in the next 7-9 years.

Fortunately Vaclav Varada has retired.
f*** that guy. Also it's a crime that f*** is censored but that name isn't.

Reactions: ParisSaintGermain

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Price's numbers are just a shade better than Domingue's were, so it's all just different flavors of garbage.
Wow, what the hell. Is there like a rule of the universe that once you give a goalie a big contract he turns to crap? Another example of why you don't give term and big money to a goalie, even when he's the best in the league.

Reactions: rt

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Don't burn 1st, 2nd, or 3rd rounders on goalies at the draft. Never give them long, large contracts. Never. Better to just go from one breakout guy to the next breakout guy and keep the mercenaries shuffling through.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
What about trading a 1st rounder and recent former 2nd rounder in part of a package that returns a goalie? I guess we can say that was mostly Stepan's return, right? Dauphin was the draw for Raanta, let's convince ourselves of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad