GDT: Game #21 | 15.11.13 | Sharks @ Oilers | "Social Networking" | 8:00PM | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evets 81

Dec 29, 2012
B.C.
How is it possible that is nearly every single game the Oilers play, there is a penalty near the end that effectively puts us on the PK for the majority of the remaining time? It's more than just coincidence..

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
Good thing we have Acton. It's not like we could've used a PKing centre with offensive ability late in the game on this PK. Somebody like, oh I dunno, Mark Arcobello...

Comrade Blunderbore

Генерал Файлюра
Mar 30, 2010
КПЗ
His angle play is actually impeccable. He's not athletic enough to be an average NHL starter, so he's relied on very good angles and rebound control from his career up to this point.

GAA is a stupid stat, first of all. SP% is much more reliable. And regardless, Dubnyk's SP% over the past 3-4 years puts him in perfectly solid company as an NHL starter.

dude... there really aren't any reasons for defending Dub after a number of showings he put on this season... but you still do. why?

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Good thing we have Acton. It's not like we could've used a PKing centre with offensive ability late in the game on this PK. Somebody like, oh I dunno, Mark Arcobello...

Yeah, but is Arcobello's daddy one of the coaches? #6cups

MrM

Oct 13, 2013

they scored a goal what more do you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad