GDT: Game #21 | 15.11.13 | Sharks @ Oilers | "Social Networking" | 8:00PM | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton

Forgot to add Oilers lines...too lazy to fix.

Hall - Nuge - Eberle
Yakupov - Gagner - Hemsky
Smyth - Gordon - Perron
Smac - Arco - Jones

Ference - Petry
Belov - Larsen
N.Schultz - Potter

Dubnyk

Last edited:

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Way too much punctuation to be off Facebook.

Oilers win to justify no changes for another 20 games.

Oil80

Nov 3, 2013
Edmonton
Way too much punctuation to be off Facebook.

Oilers win to justify no changes for another 20 games.

This. It always happens. We win One and everyone forgets about how much this team sucks and MacT and Lowe are let off the hook

McDraekke

5-14-6-1
Jan 19, 2006
Edmonton
No offense to all the other awesome GDT's we've had here... but this is hands down my very favorite. I was disappointed when it ended!!

Oil80

Nov 3, 2013
Edmonton
Read this in a sports article

"Failing to find the net Friday would make the Oilers to first team to go four straight home games without a goal since the Montreal Maroons in 1927."

If this happens do you think changes will be made? I honestly don't think they will change a thing. They will never admit their incompetence

The Human Torch

Sep 7, 2005
Amsterdam
Read this in a sports article

"Failing to find the net Friday would make the Oilers to first team to go four straight home games without a goal since the Montreal Maroons in 1927."

If this happens do you think changes will be made? I honestly don't think they will change a thing. They will never admit their incompetence

God, I would actually love to see this, it'd serve ol' Six Rings "I know a thing or two about winning" right, to see the team hit that futility mark under his "watch."

6-0 Sharks. Home crowd booing their little hearts out by the halfway mark of the first period. Rexall continues to sell out for the next thousand years.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
This GDT made me realize we can't trade Yakupov or Bryzgalov. Both guys are a vital part of twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad