GDT: Game #20 | Washington Capitals @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Big mistakes by both Dekeyser and Howard, but Quincey could've bailed them out--he charged in, came to a near complete stop and then just puts his stick out? Come on. Follow through and take the shooter out of the play.

That's not on Quincey at all...our 5.3 mllion dollar goalie can't allow a pathetic rebound that goalies in my beer league could handle

Huddy*

Aug 6, 2009
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Can we get back on point as to why the EFFFFF we only have 17 players tonight .. Are we superior to other teams now where we can play a man down?!?! Babcock logic

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Can we get back on point as to why the EFFFFF we only have 17 players tonight .. Are we superior to other teams now where we can play a man down?!?! Babcock logic

because alfie has something with his groin and is out? he was skating this morning and looked fine they say, i guess it happened later today.

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007

More like Holland fail.

With his ****** cap management he could only have exactly 12 forwards dressed, than Alfee was last minute scratch.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
God awful turnover by Kindl. He looks bad this year compared to last.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I don't think you know where it is. Just because people comment on one aspect of the goal doesn't mean they place all of the blame on one guy. Good one though!
There are glasses in the self-help section as well, I suggest you purchase a pair and go back to that page and reread it.

For the record, it was a horrible goal. Also a horrible turnover. I don't think DD will be telegraphing a pass that badly again.

Hckytwn

Don't do it Kenny...
Jul 9, 2010
Seattle, WA
That's not on Quincey at all...our 5.3 mllion dollar goalie can't allow a pathetic rebound that goalies in my beer league could handle

I blamed Howard; reading comprehension for the win. It doesn't excuse Quincey for being lazy and weak on the play.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Except the obvious bags of **** like Cleary, Samuelsson and Quincey... I still don't understand how you can keep mediocrity like Lashoff and Andersson on the roster, Andersson seem untouchable as well.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Hey guess what forward has the most ice time so far?

Bet ya can't guess.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad