GDT: Game 20: Ducks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - D2 The Not So Mighty Ducks

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Good example of Crouse's lack of comfort with the puck there. No way Shattenkirk can stop him but he just gave up on going to the net and settled for a bad shot.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Work your magic

8161755.jpg

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Good example of Crouse's lack of comfort with the puck there. No way Shattenkirk can stop him but he just gave up on going to the net and settled for a bad shot.

Was thinking that he really should have used his size and drove the net as well. Could have drawn a penalty and obviously would have been a good chance.

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
Still hoping Tocchet is let go tomorrow. Financially it doesn't make sense, but why let coaches/players coast the rest of the year. I get the feeling that we are about to see a 7 or 8 game losing streak.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Still hoping Tocchet is let go tomorrow. Financially it doesn't make sense, but why let coaches/players coast the rest of the year. I get the feeling that we are about to see a 7 or 8 game losing streak.

He's owed the same amount of money if he's fired tomorrow or not.

I think it's clear Tocchet is 'coaching for his job' and that's a dangerous thing for a young team when the coach is an idiot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad