GDT: Game #20: Coyotes @ Golden Knights | 8:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
what a performance by Ingram and Cooley made a really nice play to help get us the goal...don't know what was better, Logan scrumming for the puck or the touch pass to Keller by Schmaltz. That trio looked good in the 3rd period...hopefully they build on those positives.

The D cleared the 2nd chances pretty good tonight and Ingram was gloving everything.

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Jul 2, 2015
I watched the first two periods and then fell asleep. And then woke up to this. :huh:5/5 would do it again

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Cooley starting to get more engaged on the forecheck and board battles made a difference. Gotta keep doing it more and more. Even though that whole line is small, if they play with competitive fire and battle to get to loose pucks they shouldn’t get taken advantage of too much most nights.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Glad I’ve got this recorded, but not the same as live. Another reason for me to hate on Vegas - they’re region extending all the way to Wyoming getting me blacked out.
Oh well, here’s to my Monday night perusal of this game!

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Ingram is our #1.

Cooley’s best all around game yet.
Have to give Cooley a lot of credit. He is under pressure to produce, and now on our so called first line the pressure has increased. Can't say enough about Ingram. Mosby was correct about our goalies. He was screaming to bench Veggie for a while now.:thumbu:

Reactions: Grimes

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Cooley starting to get more engaged on the forecheck and board battles made a difference. Gotta keep doing it more and more. Even though that whole line is small, if they play with competitive fire and battle to get to loose pucks they shouldn’t get taken advantage of too much most nights.
Guys, let's not forget Cooley is 19yo. and I believe this is his second game with Keller and Schmaltz. Takes time to build chemistry. Also, LA and Vegas are big teams and he did not back down. He will have plenty of ups and downs during the year.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Nice and simple games from both Kesselring and Kolyachonok. Both deserve to stay up for extended time.
I don't see how you can say that about Koly after 6TOI. Hopefully his injury is not serious and he gets more TOI. Kesselring I agree with you.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
It would be nice if Geekie could slot into that spot next season. I know that's asking a lot and ideally he'd spend a year in Tucson, but stranger things have happened. He's big and will have had two seasons of development post draft. You never know. Guenther, Geekie and Doan next season. But, Simachev and Lamoureux the following and the 2024 draft pick in '26/'27.. That's seven solid rookies added in the next three seasons.
When the rest of you realize that we aren't a playoff team this season, we can throw this season in the trash can and start the tank back up so we get something in the top ten range instead of picking around 12-15.
All rise for the 1st calling of “The Tank”!
Now please bow you heads as I read the season closing mantra.
Though we shall win no meaningful games
And we are not to envision Lord Stanley
We have the eternal hope of a better draft
Now strap on the skates, embrace the suck,
Bring back Dumba, Veggie and Boyd,
And put the puck in your own net!
And all 4000 say….
Amen

The defense, as constructed, was bottom 5-10.

I’m ok with moving some surplus picks to acquire a guy who’s 26-27 years old, and under contract. Someone who can help solidly the middle of the lineup. Thinking of Jacob Middleton or Mario Ferraro.
I miss Chychrun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad