Pre-Game Talk: Game 20 - Big Zee returns to TD Garden - 3/3 7:10 PM - NBCSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I don’t know if I like the idea of putting Tinordi in there on the same night Gryz comes back. That’s a lot of minute split between 2 relative question marks. Would have preferred to keep Vaak in one or two more games to make sure Gryz is AOK with the load. Otherwise, Zborils playing all night and Clifton is going to his offside.

I don't think Gryz is a question mark at this point. He was on the last trip as a possible option and did not play. They obviously took their time with him to make sure he was 100%. Tinordi, well, he's a veteran player that at the very least can come in a play a simple game and not hurt the team. I have to think the Bruins did enough due diligence with the player to have an idea what they are getting- enough to feel good about dressing him tonight.

Reactions: veganbruin

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
The Bruins needed to give the kids more time because they have to figure out who they protect in the expansion draft.

I would add to that that they also need to know what they have in them period as Lauzon, Zboril, and probably Clifton too are all at the points in their careers where the Bruins need to see whether they have long-term NHL regulars or whether they need to move on.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Or INEXPLICABLY finds himself alone in front of the Washington net with the puck
and gets excited and fires it in his own net by mistake? :sarcasm:
Or inexplicably decides to clobber Tom Wilson for...... reasons....

Oopsie, forgot we were teammates....

Reactions: BMC and OV

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
It was Chara’s decision to walk. Did you miss the post above? They offered him a contract. He wanted to play more and chose Washington. Bruins defense has played well so it’s not like they’re missing him on the ice.
A lot of people here refuse to acknowledge this in favor of believing whatever narrative they want, which to many is the "Sweeney sucks" ideology.

Personally, I've loved watching the kids. I'm as optimistic about this team's future as ever.

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
The Tinordi - Clifton pair could be quite the adventure. I'm not overly optimistic about Tinordi but if he can keep it simple, clear the crease and eat some minutes on the PK I'll be happy. Mainly I'm just hoping they aren't getting hemmed in too often.

Other than that, very happy to see Gryz and Krejci back. Hopefully no setbacks for either of them. Also glad Cassidy is trying Studnicka as 4C. I think he'll do well there and I like Kuraly better on the wing.

Reactions: BMC

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
No complaint about the lineup. The only argument would be Bjork in for DeBrusk. I feel like unless DeBrusk has a impactful game they will be swapped next game.

At the end of the day, Debrusk might score. Bjork will not. Simple as that.

Bjork has played well however. Aside from games against Washington I think it is safe to play Bjork over Wagner.

Reactions: UConn126

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
then it's not an issue right now....
so I'm not allowed to ask my fellow bruins fans about what might happen in the future. like how a prospect might turn out? or who might play in nets next game? cant ask how Timordi might look because it's not an issue right now? why are you so concerned about my question regarding where Kase might slot? very strange

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
so I'm not allowed to ask my fellow bruins fans about what might happen in the future. like how a prospect might turn out? or who might play in nets next game? cant ask how Timordi might look because it's not an issue right now? why are you so concerned about my question regarding where Kase might slot? very strange
Kase, isn't an option now, that's the standard line you're going to get from any organization about injured players, even in a market like Boston...

the Celtics do the same thing, the Patriots have that next man up mentality....

it's not a knock on Kase, that's just the reality of where it is right now....

no one knows Tinordi, yet, or what Cassidy's plans are as his system is a lot different and could be harder to integrate...

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Mr. Burns is back charging $54 for media parking....................so everybody parking on the street.

Even the Rangers offered free parking in Manhattan :soap:

I wish we could get a billionaire to buy the team and have Bourque/Orr/Neely become partners and the heads of the team.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Mr. Burns is back charging $54 for media parking....................so everybody parking on the street.

Even the Rangers offered free parking in Manhattan :soap:

upload_2021-3-3_12-45-39.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad