Pre-Game Talk: Game 20 - Big Zee returns to TD Garden - 3/3 7:10 PM - NBCSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Kase, isn't an option now, that's the standard line you're going to get from any organization about injured players, even in a market like Boston...

the Celtics do the same thing, the Patriots have that next man up mentality....

it's not a knock on Kase, that's just the reality of where it is right now....

no one knows Tinordi, yet, or what Cassidy's plans are as his system is a lot different and could be harder to integrate...
you are making this much more convoluted then it needs to be. I simply asked a hypothetical question. I am absolutely perplexed as to why you seem to be taking exception to my question as to where Kase will fit in the line up. I'm going to discontinue our conversation as it seems like a rather silly discussion as most questions on here are hypothetical in nature. have a pleasant day

Reactions: 13Hockey

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
you are making this much more convoluted then it needs to be. I simply asked a hypothetical question. I am absolutely perplexed as to why you seem to be taking exception to my question as to where Kase will fit in the line up. I'm going to discontinue our conversation as it seems like a rather silly discussion as most questions on here are hypothetical in nature. have a pleasant day
that's the way this works, smack.

I've seen coaches like Cassidy and Stevens mention this.... there's nothing injured players can do to help the team, no matter who the player is....they have to go with who's available.... that's why you don't hear much about them until they are ready to return.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Kase might be back. No one knows, not even him. If h does come back, he's a natural fit on the 2nd line with Krejci and Ritchie. I hope that is sooner rather than later, because the guy has some serious skills. However, I don't really think he's coming back, or if he does, he will be back for long.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Excited to see Tinordi tonight. My expectations are low - but maybe he'll surprise us playing in our system. Not sure I love him paired with Clifton, though - would prefer they try him with Carlo.

I'd be yanking everyone's chain if I said I knew much about Tinordi. Thus I did some research.

Has only played in something like 90 games in his career.
Has 1 goal in 90 games.
Big dude, 6'6"
Cap friendly 700 large.
Stands up for his teammate's and enjoys the rough stuff and dropping the mitts.

With our defence always managing to get injured including our spare d-men, not a bad move.
If he turns Wilson into a grease mark along the boards tonite, he'll win over some fans. :)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
$54 to park?!?!!

That's insane.
upload_2021-3-3_14-11-14.png

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Off topic but....
Just watched the presser with Bergevin, Habs GM.

Price is playing like crap.
6-4 2.96ga 893 save%

Bergevin was doing what he always does, protects Price.
With Price in year 4 of his 8 year 84 million contract, it would be tough to move him.

Meanwhile, backup Jake Allen is 4-2
2.12ga 929 save%

Hmmmm. Interesting decisions might lie ahead in the land of the Hab.

Reactions: BMC and CHRDANHUTCH

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
so I'm not allowed to ask my fellow bruins fans about what might happen in the future. like how a prospect might turn out? or who might play in nets next game? cant ask how Timordi might look because it's not an issue right now? why are you so concerned about my question regarding where Kase might slot? very strange
Hey, it's not as though this is the Hockey Future's board, ya know! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad