Pre-Game Talk: Game 2

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
hold on, I know Pevs can play RW. Can he play LW? Because there's already a RW on that line.

Kelly can play LW, Pevs can play C. Don't know if Pevs has played left side before, but he's pretty versatile, sure he won't have a problem there.

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
<obligatory>

Raptor-Jesus.gif

that is so awesome :handclap:

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Looks like JVR could be playing on the 2nd line....which is a very smart move by the Leafs.

He won't have to play against Chara, which could cause some problems based on Game 1.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Looks like JVR could be playing on the 2nd line....which is a very smart move by the Leafs.

He won't have to play against Chara, which could cause some problems based on Game 1.

Perhaps Claude will respond by splitting up Chara and Seidenberg to play Seidernberg against JVR? Or would that be a good example of over-coaching?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Not liking the defensive pairings at all.

I am willing to bet Julien mostly rolls 5 defensemen and shelters Dougie a lot.

I am glad Ference's one game is a home one. Julien has last change and can take steps to match pairs.

I think Redden and Dougie might be scary or great. Mcquaid on the top line worries me two. Seids isn't as fast as Kessle but he is a good skater who is positionally sound.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I said Bruins in 6 before the series. Have to change it to Bruins in 5 and a sweep isn't out of the question. They own this team and will rout them a couple more times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad