Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
61PaMW8fTpL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Reactions: Vegas07

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
any idea what happened?

Looks like a right knee injury to me. That leg kind of buckles when he takes the shot. If it's a torn ligament we're done for.

Edit: Although watching him go down the tunnel I'm thinking groin. Didn't seem to be favoring one leg over the other.

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Well no more penciling in a bunch of wins over the Kings. Lehner isn't playing well, but the defense in front of him isn't doing anything much either. All this talk about changing systems and tweaking what they do seems to be having a very negative effect so far, but its early in the season and I doubt the team is too concerned about losing some points early if it makes them a better team come April and May.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Good news is PDB has a nice little break here to bag skate these guys. Dadonov has had some jump. The rest of these guys look lazy.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Can Hague actually stop a puck from moving by placing his stick blade in front of it? I mean forget the boneheaded pass three on one.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Can Hague actually stop a puck from moving by placing his stick blade in front of it? I mean forget the boneheaded pass three on one.

I'm not sure where it all went wrong with Hague. He seems to improve so little over time. The skating issues aren't going away and then the mental part of the game isn't coming along either. Not that this org is going to change anything, but some of it has to do with these guys playing with so many different linemates or pairings because of the constant shuttling in and out, or the cup of coffee appearances they get on some bottom line. I think that's where it could go wrong with Krebs as well. He's got a great play or two in him every night, but to get those finished he needs linemates he's got some work in with.

Reactions: riznat

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
First over reaction post of the season:

We should trade Krebs in a package for Eichel before we ruin his development too.

If I'm Buffalo I would just keep raising my price on Eichel from VGK. Krebs plus something else painful and see if the GMs bite out of desperation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad