Pre-Game Talk: Game 2: Sens @ Habs | Canadiens threaten to take 2 game lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
meh gone there probably smoked a bowl wait outside record a jerky question or two :sarcasm:

oooooo id go with a friend and video us re-enacting the slash and I take Stone's part and get his reaction to me running around with my arm half chopped off the id have myt great grandfather be brian murray and he brings in my great great grandma to be anne murray to protect me from PK

yep option 2 for sure thats like a movie already in my mind

Anne Murray was on the grassy mound in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot. Little known fact.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
meh gone there probably smoked a bowl wait outside record a jerky question or two :sarcasm:

oooooo id go with a friend and video us re-enacting the slash and I take Stone's part and get his reaction to me running around with my arm half chopped off the id have myt great grandfather be brian murray and he brings in my great great grandma to be anne murray to protect me from PK

yep option 2 for sure thats like a movie already in my mind

You should either write an important novel or slack off for the rest of your life. Your choice. I would slack off.

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Went to the Sens board.. mistake lol. So many people wishing injuries on Price. When Kreider injured Price, we wanted revenge on Kreider not Lundqvist.

I understand if they hate Subban right now.. but Price? The best was "why didn't someone beat him up at the end-of-game brawl?"

I can't even get over to that part of the board. I honestly feel like my iq drops every time I read a post..

There's just something about the Habs fans on this board. They may not all be gems but we know our ****. :yo:

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
You should either write an important novel or slack off for the rest of your life. Your choice. I would slack off.

If I had ambition I make fake tsn press credentials and pretend to be media Lesigh. That way a camera a microphone and everything would seem much more natural. In Canada they wouldn't even think twice about a reporter showing up. I wonder if he could tell the difference between a woman who looks like Anne Murray and the actual Anne Murray.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Anne Murray was on the grassy mound in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot. Little known fact.

I've been there it's an intense place they have a really nice x on the road when jfk got shot - so damned creepy. Anne Murray wouldn't fit on the grassy knoll - people who've never been there don't get how the physical dimensions of the layout make it impossible to be a single Anne Murray. There also no way she manually walks up three flights of stairs....she would shoot from the lowest floor possible probably a room with food in it.

Renholder

Racing like a pro
Jun 24, 2005
montreal
would it be too hard to ask for the habs to win a clean, 4-5 goal margin game with no controversy beside whether the senators would forfeit the rest of the series? Just want to get out of this round without injuries.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
I've been there it's an intense place they have a really nice x on the road when jfk got shot - so damned creepy. Anne Murray wouldn't fit on the grassy knoll - people who've never been there don't get how the physical dimensions of the layout make it impossible to be a single Anne Murray. There also no way she manually walks up three flights of stairs....she would shoot from the lowest floor possible probably a room with food in it.

Do you even know who Anne Murray is? I think you are confusing her with someone else my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad