GDT: Game 2: Sens @ Habs // April 17 @ 7PM // CBC, TVA Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
If we win this game, I think we win in 5. Sens will win one in Ottawa. If we lose, it's going 6 or 7.

Sens will have a lot of confidence going home because no way should they be tied in this game never mind winning it.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
We have dominated the most part of this game, we're going to be alright people

Yea I agree. We just need to start burying our chances and we can win this series easily.

Plus it wouldn't hurt if Price became the absolute brick wall he can be. Earlier this season this game would've been a shutout

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
It's not whining. He sucks... but our coach just rides the hell out of him. Fortunately we've been able to overcome his play and the coach's incompetence.

He's so bad that he was a key player in both of our goals. Where is the rest of the offense?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
It's not whining. He sucks... but our coach just rides the hell out of him. Fortunately we've been able to overcome his play and the coach's incompetence.

Sigh.. again we dominated the shot counts another 35+ shot night. You don't care about advanced stats anymore ? Or is it just that Therrien can't win no matter what?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I said in pre season that our propensity to chase pucks behind the net and the leave the slot open will hurt us. Did again in the third.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
DSP hasn't been bad tonight but right there you can see how missing that top line winger hurts us. With a good top six winger instead of him there the game is over.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Yea I agree. We just need to start burying our chances and we can win this series easily.

Plus it wouldn't hurt if Price became the absolute brick wall he can be. Earlier this season this game would've been a shutout

This.

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
The Hens are a bunch of embellishers with that crap call that gave them the PP and 2nd goal. Then they call us actors. That was a flagrant dive.

68*

Drinking game. If we can't gain entry to the zone on the PP to start OT down 6 shots.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
You guys don't get i t the more DD plays the more we LOSE.... If I had any hair I'd ****ing rip it off !!! :rant:

Eller back to only 14 minutes even though he's been one of our best players

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Sigh.. again we dominated the shot counts another 35+ shot night. You don't care about advanced stats anymore ? Or is it just that Therrien can't win no matter what?
We dominated because Subban started carrying the puck (as I told you he would all year long...) in the playoffs. This has nothing to do with Therrien. It's PK saying **** it and doing it himself. Once we were behind in the 2nd PK started skating with the puck. It's what he should've been doing all year long.

But da record...
There are no DD lovers.
Yeah, there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad