My lineup for game 2:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Caufield - Suzuki - Anderson
Lehkonen- KK - Toffoli
Armia - Staal - Perry

Chia - Weber
Edmundson - Petry (Kulak)
Romanov - Kulak (Gus)

Think there's better balance and hope to reignite some scoring.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Habs need to keep hitting - like they did to start the first game. You HAVE to hit the Knights to have a chance. In a run and gun scenario, they win. They are too strong on the transition game.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
is it just me or has all the enthusiasm gone after just one loss? lol there was so much hype before game one, now everyone is jumping off of a cliff.
Nice fanbase.
was the same way when we went down to the leafs. We could have a 2-0 series lead and somehow some fans would disapprove of the way we won the games...lol. I am more of a wait and see what happens kinda guy...not too much hype not too much criticism. Now having said that LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
upload_2021-6-16_14-37-34.png

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
is it just me or has all the enthusiasm gone after just one loss? lol there was so much hype before game one, now everyone is jumping off of a cliff.
Nice fanbase.
Some people thought the habs would never lose another playoff game after winning 7 straight and gave up after one loss to a strong team lol. The fun is just beginning and this will be a long and dirty series.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I thought Romanov looked pretty good... Kulak not so much, and Gustaffson was awful.

Knights pose a match-up issue for us IMO. They have the type of team we have typically struggled against. Big guys all throughout the line-up and they can skate for the most part.

Habs need to adjust and we can't allow more than 2 goals IMO. It's going to be difficult to score 3 or 4 goals against the Knights. They are rolling after the 1st two losses to the Avs. They won game one and momentum/confidence has to be derailed.

I have my doubts but game is played on the ice so we will see if we can split the W's in Vegas. Would be a good accomplishment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad