GDT: Game 2 // Oilers @ Bruins // Oct 11 @ 5 PM MST // TV: SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
We're in for another season of watching our team struggle to score more than 2 goals per game. Meanwhile Toronto will be pumping in 4-5 like it's no sweat.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Problem is Drai always pouts when he’s not with McDavid. Dude needs to grow the **** up and deal with whatever linemates he has.

I don’t know if he’s pouting but you can tell that his energy level is just that much higher when he’s on the ice with Connor. He doesn’t look engaged most of the time when he isn’t with Connor.

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I take back my statement from early in the 1st about less dump ins. This is infuriating to watch. WHY IS THE MCDAVID LINE *DUMPING*?!

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
If he didn’t have to tow around a boat anchor and babysit a 12yr old he might have half a chance.

Lucic has looked like a faster skater than Drai through 2 games this season. Sorry for $8.5M you need to be better. Half the time it’s hard to tell who is wearing 29 and who is 27.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I don’t know if he’s pouting but you can tell that his energy level is just that much higher when he’s on the ice with Connor. He doesn’t look engaged most of the time when he isn’t with Connor.

To be fair he’s been saddled with Lucic. That would drain the energy from anyone not named McDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad