Of note:
Halak will start for B's tonight, NOT Rask

Also...
CONNORRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
McLellan: 'Do I put Russell at 2RD? Or do I keep Benning there? Can I play Larsson 40 minutes per game? What do you mean he has a sore back?"

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
I just don't quite understand why you would mess around with lines in practice, after 1 game, and then go back to basically the same lineup? To screw with people? Send a message?

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I just don't quite understand why you would mess around with lines in practice, after 1 game, and then go back to basically the same lineup? To screw with people? Send a message?
Cause why practice with the lines you want to play with? Just try it in game time when you have only played once this year, can't hurt right?

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Honestly if you replaced him with Bear I think it's a better pairing. Bear is probably equal defensively right now but much better offensively at least.
I'd prefer Bear and Bouchard not play in the same game if possible but I agree with your overall sentiment.

That defense makes my eyes water.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I'd prefer Bear and Bouchard not play in the same game if possible but I agree with your overall sentiment.

That defense makes my eyes water.
I mean if you wanted to ice the best lineup, it would have Bear and Bouchard in it. It's not ideal but they are both better than Garrison and Benning.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
We know it’s not directed at Caggiula or Benning. Could be Kassian.
That third line is going to be super easy to play against. Taking Khaira off it and replacing him with Caggiula kills their cycle game and makes them another need to score on rush line.

Reactions: PulYou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->