GDT: Game 2 | New York Rangers @ Columbus | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
My guess is olivier plays (likely) the lineup move is just sending back Jiricek. It’s the quick and painless move

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Hoping the team turns around the poor play tonight. Out at a halloween party today so will just have to get by checking the score

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
So does this mean they have no intent to send Sillinger down before his waiver-exempt eligibility expires?

Reactions: Byrral

wdkennedy27

Apr 10, 2023
Did not expect to see Robinson placed on waivers today... plenty of other people like Foudy or Bemstrom who would've likely cleared waivers before him. Seems short sighted to me, but I have no idea what I am talking about. Could we not have sent Foudy to the Monsters for the short term, traded Robinson for a 4th or 5th round pick, and then recalled Foudy???

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Did not expect to see Robinson placed on waivers today... plenty of other people like Foudy or Bemstrom who would've likely cleared waivers before him. Seems short sighted to me, but I have no idea what I am talking about. Could we not have sent Foudy to the Monsters for the short term, traded Robinson for a 4th or 5th round pick, and then recalled Foudy???
Not waiving Foudy is crazy to me. Who is claiming him at this point?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Just a guess but

Gaudreau-Jenner-Marchenko
Fantilli-Laine-Texier
Johnson-Sillinger-Danforth
Foudy-Kuraly-Olivier

Provorov-Severson
Bean-Jiricek
Boqvist-Gudbranson

?

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I think they wanted Jiricek on the team from the start but trades obviously haven't happened to relieve the logjam. When Werenski got hurt it made things easier to start his NHL career now. Nothing new for the JD/Jarmo tenure, it's been their development plan for all of our promising prospects from the start. Unless he bombs I believe his AHL carrer may be over.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Best of luck to Robinson. #10-12 forwards are usually viewed as replaceable pieces by management.

Any undrafted player who plays 260 games in the NHL has had an extremely successful career. If Robinson has played his last NHL game, he should look back upon his career with great pride.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Best of luck to Robinson. #10-12 forwards are usually viewed as replaceable pieces by management.

Any undrafted player who plays 260 games in the NHL has had an extremely successful career. If Robinson has played his last NHL game, he should look back upon his career with great pride.
Yeah Robby has definitely had a good career for a guy with his pedigree.

That said, it seems that he has regressed heavily. He doesn’t look like the same player he has been in the past.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Robinson will be back once an injury hits. I don't think he will get claimed but if he does good luck to him. A fresh start somewhere may be good for him.

Reactions: behemolari

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad