GDT: Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 10/5/19 7:00pm EST CBC, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Gonna be a tough one for sure, Domi and Weber will need to step up their game and we have to stay out of the penalty box as much as possible. I like our bottom 2 lines better then theirs but obviously they have us dead to rights on the front two.

Could be a long night for a guy like Chiarot.

Weber will need to catch any of the leafs in order to step it up. Don't see it happening. I can see Clod playing his 4th line about 35 minutes today.

Reactions: Tyson and jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Weber will need to catch any of the leafs in order to step it up. Don't see it happening. I can see Clod playing his 4th line about 35 minutes today.
Weber was really unimpressive and looked a step behind first game that's for sure. We need him to be an impact player tonight and for the rest of the season but I am starting to wonder if this is the start of a real big decline in his game, very worrisome.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Last year, we were holding them pretty well 5 on 5. Their PP was the difference. Hopefully Habs learned from tuesday and cut on stupid penalties.

A face off violation and a too many men.

Killer. Cost us the game.

Reactions: Holystik

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Weber was really unimpressive and looked a step behind first game that's for sure. We need him to be an impact player tonight and for the rest of the season but I am starting to wonder if this is the start of a real big decline in his game, very worrisome.

I think Webs needs the KK treatment - 12 minutes per game. And take all bench minors.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Second game of a back-to-back and third game in four nights for the Leafs, and it is the untested backup goalie in net for them. Montreal has a lot going in their favor tonight.

Reactions: Forum93

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Seriously, I believe this is the year the Figs put it all together. No major flaws and a freakish offence.

Reactions: Cor

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's funny how it goes. Many saw the lag when he was still in Nashville whether it was considered fatigue or not it was very evident in the playoffs his last year there. No way in hell you can win when your shutdown guy goes -5 in a series. The lack of mobility is usually not quite as evident in the regular season but the forwards as a group just keep getting quicker. Shea may find himself in more penalty trouble this year.

Reactions: jj cale

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I know everybody wants us to beat the Leafs, but I have Reilly in my fantasy team so I would ask everyone to cheer for the Leafs tonight

Thanks

-Bask

Reactions: Cor

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Cool story...

Habs win tonight, Don Cherry retreats to the nursing home, an unhappy camper.
Crap I forgot we get the National broadcast for once (LIE). How many tiny figs are sprouting on the east coast in recent years? A shout out to veteran Hab's fans there Keep the Strain Strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad