GDT: Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 10/5/19 7:00pm EST CBC, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
q8teklU.jpg

ihiZVyn.jpg

alcgjIX.jpg

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
We are up against it Going to be tough game. Especially on the road. I have Leafs as one of my cup favorites.

If everyone gives a solid effort - as solid an effort as Drouin gave yesterday - we definitely have a shot at winning.

Leafs are now mainly a 2 line team. Have the Danault line on Matthews-Nylander, have the Domi line on Marner-Tavares, and let our 3rd and 4th lines beat out their bottom 6.

Reactions: Habs Icing

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I image the game is on CBC tomorrow... If I am lucky I will be able to watch it live (CBC homerism none-withstanding). Some beer and wings are in order to make up for Habs getting lit up. Price would have to be extra Prician tomorrow to keep score respectable and Petry would need to play a Norris worthy game. Maybe Domi and Gallagher will decide to join the party tomorrow... that would be good.

Hands up who thinks Drouin is going to play 2 great games in a row? (... thought so... )

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
If everyone gives a solid effort - as solid an effort as Drouin gave yesterday - we definitely have a shot at winning.

Leafs are now mainly a 2 line team. Have the Danault line on Matthews-Nylander, have the Domi line on Marner-Tavares, and let our 3rd and 4th lines beat out their bottom 6.

Last year, we were holding them pretty well 5 on 5. Their PP was the difference. Hopefully Habs learned from tuesday and cut on stupid penalties.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habssince89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad