GDT: Game #2 : KINGS @ AVALANCHE - Tuesday, 1/22/’13 @ 6:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Looking for a bounce back game, but this team has given us problems...maybe they'll grip their sticks too tight trying to win their home opener.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
Martinez - Voynov
Drewiske - Muzzin

If I'm Duchene, Landeskog and Stastny, I'm looking at that those pairings and salivating.

KingKopitar11*

Why is Clifford scratched? What are you guys talking about?Gagne isn't scratched

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Forgot to do it last thread so I'll do it now:

Thanks Puck U for doing these again. I know they've gotta be a lot of work but they are so greatly appreciated.

We're ****ed. 7-1 Avs. What cup? We won something??

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
How do you not split up Scuderi and Doughty? Especially away from home where we can't line match so well. Split them up and spend 50 minutes of the game with at least 1 of them on the ice for damage control

KingKopitar11*

Im confused, Is gagne scratched or not?

And Yeah Muzzin and drewiske on the same line :help:

They should split up doughty and scuderi, a line with drewiske and muzzin is sheer suicide

123slam

Dec 28, 2006

They should split up doughty and scuderi, a line with drewiske and muzzin is sheer suicide

Just scroll up!

Jim Fox ‏@JimFox19

#LAKings lines in morning skate 23-11-14/25-10-77/74-28-22/13-24-71//7-8/27-26/44-6

Inner Turbulence

Jun 12, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
You mean when it wasn't him in the box.
He will be missed but I miss mitchell more.

Just want to throw it out there. Greene was behind Stoll, Doughty and tied with Captain Brown in minors in the regular season. And he took a grand total of 6 in the playoffs. Which was less than Willie Mitchell did.

Lets not make him out to be a penalty machine.

KingKopitar11*

Just scroll up!

Jim Fox ‏@JimFox19

#LAKings lines in morning skate 23-11-14/25-10-77/74-28-22/13-24-71//7-8/27-26/44-6

What's this scrolling you speak of?

:laugh:thanks by the way, I didn't think a morning skate line up meant anything

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Drewiske and Muzzin together? Lord help us...

Quick better be on his game tonight or I see us giving-up 4+

likid

Mar 27, 2011
Maribor
When some known pessimistic guys on this board are really pessimistic, then usually really good things happen regarding Kings... :naughty:

DeeMeck

Jan 19, 2008

I think it's better to keep them together. It has better to have that 1 dominant pair than 3 average pairs. Doughty can't be Doughty playing with someone else. It is why Voynov will struggle. He can't play his game without Mitchell. Martinez and Voynov are both handcuffed for the time being. Both of their offensive games will suffer without their anchors (Mitchell, Greene) allowing them to roam a little more freely. Voynov and Martinez were an absolute disaster in the d-zone last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad