Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
First line all need to show up

Hayes needs to show that a 1st and promising player weren't given away for nothing

Laines needs to stop hitting the damn posts

Myers and Kuli need to use their brains on the ice

Coach Mo needs to at least pretend he is a competent NHL coach

Fans need to remember it's three periods and not fall asleep after two!

HFBoards Jets need to listen to Sip and like every one of his damn posts
Now that you said you want likes , you'll get none and damn well like it . :laugh:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
lol this complaining about Brossoit is insanity. Helle's year last year was as good as Brossoit's this year over a much larger sample size. You bet on the larger sample size not the small one against mostly weaker teams.

Binnington caught lightning in a bottle, there's nothing in his history to suggest he would be a .930 goaltender, and he won't be. He will regress. When is the only question. It could be next game, it could be next year.

In addition, we should’ve gotten more bodies to the net. Made it way too easy for him.

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
It's not like we have to win this game or we're done...but we have to win this game or we're done.

Washington lost the first 2 games at home in round 1 last year, and things worked out for them.

I guess what I am saying is that there is always a chance if things go wrong tonight....

Just please, please don't stop the aggression and physical play in the 3rd period again ok? Jets "sitting back" in the 3rd has meant disaster all year long.

Go Jets!

Reactions: AlphaLackey

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
giphy.gif

I... I actually LIKE the 8:30 game time!

Gives me time to get my daughter to bed, sit back and enjoy it.

AGREE! Time to give the dogs a long walk, and prepare for the game with some Cilantro :)

DashingDane

Dutch boy
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
First line all need to show up

Hayes needs to show that a 1st and promising player weren't given away for nothing

Laines needs to stop hitting the damn posts

Myers and Kuli need to use their brains on the ice

Coach Mo needs to at least pretend he is a competent NHL coach

Fans need to remember it's three periods and not fall asleep after two!

HFBoards Jets need to listen to Sip and like every one of his damn posts

Please stick to Dutch beer tonight for good luck!!

Reactions: sipowicz

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
No one knows that. It is impossible to know when he will cool off. We have seen time after time goalies just come out of nowhere and go on a tear for an extended period of time,, sometimes an entire season, sometimes longer. Dubnyk, Anderson, Smith just to name a few. When you have a goalie playing out of his mind you are supposed to milk it and take full advantage of the opportunity. Sadly, the Jets never really gave Brossoit that opportunity to stay in rhythm by making him the starter. It will always be one of those "what if" moments for this franchise do to stubbornness and politics.

Maybe the playoff pressure will get to Binnington but it didnt look that way in game 1. He was in a zone once again. The odds that he will suddenly regress significantly over the next few games are low. Hope I'm wrong but his record now is 25-5 this year. He is just flat out winning games.

Ya I don't think Binnington can be rattled. He seems cool as cuke in there.

I agree we need to get in his face more but moreso to be there for a greasy goal or two.

And I think biggest thing is we need to get more shots from all over the ice.

We only had 25 shots in game 1. That's way too low. I guess it's a symptom of StLouis's defensive game being effective but also partly because we have too many guys looking to make the fancy pass instead of just hammering it on net. Looking at you Ehlers, Sheif and even Laine sometimes.

Reactions: sipowicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad