GDT: Game 2 - Isles @ Pens - 7:30 PM ET - Everyone is a Game Time Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Safe is death!

But also, apart from a few shifts, they’re pressuring the Isles on transition and getting in the way of most passing and shooting lanes. This is fantastic so far.

it would be nice to score on the PP and make this series easy. But we can win this at even strength.

With this Jarry of the first 57 minutes . . . absolutely.

Reactions: PenguinSuitedUp

PenguinSuitedUp

Oct 2, 2019
I don't like low percentage, bad angle shots at this time of the game. It can feed the transition with guys out of position to help defensively.
I’d honestly rather put the puck on net or in the corner than overpass and turn the puck over. This needs to be a simple North to South game at this point.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't like low percentage, bad angle shots at this time of the game. It can feed the transition with guys out of position to help defensively.
yeah, don't want to clear the puck for them with a shot. If you're at a bad angle, shoot into the crowd in front of the net at least, instead of trying to pick a corner and likely clearing it.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
They've never been that kind of team really aside from '17 (and that was more because they were gassed and injured)

And even the 2017 team . . . Sid and Geno attacked.

But yeah that team was different . . . about those two trying to will the B2B, out of this world goaltending, a bunch of warriors, and a little boy named Jake.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad